Cisco Off Campus 2018
Cisco Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduation, Any Post graduation|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Pass outs|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Cisco Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Must possess Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.
- Relevant working experience with the good academic record is suggestible.
- Applicant must possess consistent academic background from 10th Standard onwards.
- Aspirants must secure a minimum of 65% over the academics.
- Candidates holding arrears are not eligible to apply for Cisco Off Campus drive. So be sure to clear all the backlogs before start with the application process.
Cisco Off Campus Selection process
- Aptitude Test.
- Technical Round.
- HR Interview.
Cisco Off Campus Key Skills Required
- Interactive skills
- Fast learning and Capabilities to work at pressure situation.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Good command over the English language is preferable
- Must obtain good Communication skills
Cisco Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Select Cisco careers registration link provided below (Apply Here).
- Select the field that you prefer to work with.
- Then after that select, the posting that you want and click apply now.
- Once after registered you will be received with an email with confirmation and reference ID.
- Make a hard copy of it for further reference.
Cisco Salary Details
- Candidates selected in Cisco Off Campus Drive as a fresher can expect the wage to be between Rs.3.18 lakhs to Rs.3.30 lakhs
Cisco Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Documents To Bring
- Carry Recent Passport size Photos.
- ID Proof with a Photocopy.
- Latest Updated CV.
- Educational documents.
Tips To Crack Cisco Off Camus Drive 2018
- Dress well for the Interview as the first impression is the best one.
- Give Respect to the Panel Members.
- Go through all HR Interview and Questions.
- Don’t be too smart.
- Refer basics of subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Be confident and attentive while attending the Interview.
- Listen carefully and answer the questions.
- Check Latest Cisco Syllabus and Cisco Test Pattern.
- Organize several Practice sessions over Cisco placement Papers.
- Must be armed with self confidence and good communication skills.