Capgemini Off Campus 2018
Capgemini Off Campus 2018 Drive Details
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduation, Any Post graduation|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Pass outs|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Capgemini Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Freshers those who completed their graduation in the academic year 2017 and 2018 are eligible.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech from branches of (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil etc.)
- M.Sc with Computer Sciences and Information Technology Background.
- BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) in MCA.
- Applicant must hold an aggregate of 60% in their academics. The academic track records must be maintained consistently from SSC onwards.
- Aspirant applying for Capgemini Off Campus drive should be aware that no pending backlogs at the time of applying for Capgemini Off Campus. In case having any backlogs, they were not eligible to apply.
Capgemini Off Campus Selection Process
- Written Test.
- Group Discussions
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Capgemini Off Campus 2018 Registration Process
- Open the Apply Here link provided in the below.
- Go through the entire form clearly and be sure to check all the available details.
- Provide the details in the specified fields and finally submit the application.
- Make a note of reference id and take a printout copy of confirmation form.
- That’s it. Once done with the application process, wait for the off campus drive.
Capgemini Off Campus Mandatory Documents To Bring
- Recent Updated Resume.
- A couple of Passport Size Photos.
- Must carry a valid ID Proof.
- Original Certificates for SSC onwards.
Capgemini Salary Details
- Candidates applying for Capgemini Off Campus drive as fresher can expect the salary to be in between 3 – 3.5 Lakhs per Annum. And for experienced candidates pay will be based on the basis of years of experience they possess.
Tips to Crack Capgemini Off Camus Drive 2018
- Check Latest Capgemini Syllabus and Capgemini Test Pattern.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Refer basics of subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Be confident and attentive while attending the Interview. Practice Verbal and written communication skills.
- Go through some HR Interview Questions and Answers.
- Be attentive and answer carefully.