BSE Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
BSE Career Details | Job Vacancies
Latest Jobs Openings in BSE
- Sales Cordinator
- Assistant Manager
- Manager – Briefing Program
- Assoc Product Developer
- Experienced Java Developer
- Principal Product Developer
- Staff Specialist Technical Supp Analyst
- Staff SQA Engineer
- Manager – Information Design and Development –
- Manager – IT
- Manager – Product Development
- Sr Consultant
- R&D Project Mgr
- Interim Legal Counsel
- Sr Business Systems Analyst
- Sr Communications Specialist
- Global Program Manager
- Sr Information Developer
- Project Analyst
- Sr Product Developer
- Staff Enablement Manager
- Staff Finance Analyst
- Staff Information Developer
- Sr Counsel I
- Professional Services – Implementation Consultant
- ITSM Consultant – BMC Federal
- Mgr – Applications Managed Services Practice Lead
- Service Delivery Manager
- Senior Implementation Consultant
- Customer Success Executive
- EMEA Manager
- Technical Support Analyst
BSE Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Ashishkumar Chauhan (MD & CEO)|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
BSE Qualification Details
- In prior to applying with BSE Recruitment candidates must check their minimum educational requirements.
- Who had possessed B.Tech, BE, MCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBM, BHM, M.Tech, BCA, BBA, BA, MBA, ME, M.Sc, M.Com in respective fields they can utilize this opportunity.
BSE Selection Process
- Aptitude Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
BSE Eligibility Criteria
- There must be a minimum time gap of 6 months between consecutive interviews.
- Good at excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work at multiple shifts.
BSE Salary Information
- Original SSC Mark sheet.
- Latest updated Resume.
- A couple of Passport Photocopies.
- HSC, Diploma, Engineering Mark sheets.
- Original ID card proof issued by the government like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport.