BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017
BPSC CDPO Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Child Development Project Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||30 Vacancies|
|Application Last Date||20th October 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|You Can Also Check|
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee Id
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern
- The preliminary exam consists of 150 questions from General Knowledge for about 2 hours. This is an objective type exam.
- The Maine Exam consists of compulsory subjects and optional subjects.
- In compulsory the questions will be from subjects like General Hindi for 100 marks, General Studies paper I and Paper II each paper carries 300 marks.
- The time duration for each paper is 3 hours.
- In the optional subjects, the questions will be from subjects like Home Science, Psychology, Sociology, Labour & Social Welfare.
- The complete optional paper consists of 300 questions for 3 hours.
Bihar Public Service Commission Selection Process
Steps To Download BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission i.e; www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Find out the BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017 link on the home page and click it.
- Now a page will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now BPSC CDPO Hall Ticket will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.