Blue Star Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||Blue Star|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Blue Star Career Details
Latest Job Openings in Blue Star
- Executive/Senior Sales Executive
- Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
- Regional Manager
- Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
- Test Lab Engineer
- Senior Executive
- Sales Executive/Assistant Manager
- Manager/Senior Manager
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- General Manager-Corporate Taxation
- Analysis Engineer
- Human Resources
- Project Planner
- Engineering Facility Management Executive
- Senior Engineer/Assistant Manager
- Senior Engineer/Senior Executive
- System Integrator
- Product Development
- Financial Controller
- Industrial Designer
- Vendor Development
- Purchase Executive
- Electronics Engineer
- Service Delivery
- Head of Refrigeration Business
- Digital Xform Manager
Blue Star Company Profile
Blue Star Qualification Details
- Who had completed bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate are eligible to attend for the Blue Star Recruitment.
- Candidates must have some technician positions require a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates having backlogs are not eligible for Blue Star Recruitment.
Blue Star Selection Process
Blue Star Eligibility Criteria
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Flexible to work in any shifts.
- Who have attended for the Recruitment process of Blue Star Interview in last 6 months need not apply.
Blue Star Salary Details
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- All Engineering certificates photocopies.
- SSC Marksheet.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Intermediate Mark sheet.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.