Berger Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Are you searching for latest vacancies in Berger? If Yes, this article will help you. Recently, the Berger has issued a notification to fill various vacancies. Berger is conducting Recruitment Drive in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Qualified candidates can apply for Berger careers through online mode by the provided registration link. As we all know that nowadays getting the job in Private Sector is very difficult. For those candidates, this is the best choice to get settle fastly. The Recruitment of Berger will select the contenders based on their performance on Online Written Test, JAM, Technical Interview, Group Discussion and HR Interview.
Berger Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Berger Career Details
Latest Job Openings in Berger
- Talent Acquisition Officer
- Sales Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Sales Officer
- TSO / TSSO
- Sr. Retail Sales Executive – Imagine
- Estate Manager
- Assistant Estate Manager
- Associate Operations Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Manager/ Sr. Manager
- Senior Account Manager
- Senior Associate
- Executive / Sr Executive Trainer
- Asst. Manager – Business Development
- Asst. Branch Manager
- Alliance Manager
- Senior Manager
- Cluster Manager
- Technical Support Representative
- Manager/Director, Business Development
- Senior Process Executive
- Executive Retail Sales
Berger Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Kuldip Singh Dhingra (Chairman), Gurbachan Singh Dhingra (Vice Chairman)|
|Number of Employees||2,900|
Berger Qualification Details
- Who had completed bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate are eligible to attend for the Berger Recruitment.
- Candidates must have some technician positions require a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates having backlogs are not eligible for Berger Recruitment.
Berger Selection Process
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Group Discussion
- HR Interview
Berger Eligibility Criteria
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Flexible to work in any shifts.
- Who have attended for the Recruitment process of Berger Interview in last 6 months need not apply.
Berger Salary Details
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- SSC Marksheet.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- All Engineering certificates photocopies.
- Intermediate Mark sheet.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.