Bajaj Electricals Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Bajaj Electricals is organizing recruitment drive in various centers throughout India for freshers and experienced candidates. Interested aspirants can apply online for Bajaj Electricals Careers for Latest freshers and experienced jobs vacancies of Entry Level Engineers and IT Internship Jobs. Make a Resume and apply to the latest Jobs across top companies. Before going to apply for the openings have a look on Marks criteria, Eligibility criteria, and Backlogs. Please read the provided information such as Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure carefully before starting your application form. To get a job in Bajaj Electricals as Manager, Key Accountant Manager, and Branch Accountant it is a prestigious thing. For more updates have a click on this page Freshers Jobs in India for current job openings.
Bajaj Electricals Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||Bajaj Electricals|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Bajaj Electricals Careers
Latest Jobs Openings in Bajaj Electricals
- Key Account Manager
- Territory Head
- AGM – IT
- Senior Manager/Chief Manager – Customer Focus Group
- Area Head – Trade Marketing
- Business Analyst
- Sr Manager/ Chief Manager – Project Procurement
- Area Head
- Regional Expeditor
- Asst. Manager/Dy. Manager – Legal and Compliance
- Warehouse In-charge
- Branch Accountant
- Data Analyst
- National Sales Head
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- Executive Assistant & Data Analyst
- Deputy Manager – Quality Assurance
- Support Account Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Account Services Associate
- Subject Matter Expert / Technical Support
- Technical Instructor
- Customer Renewals Specialist
- Senior Member of Technical Staff
- Implementation Consultant
- Staff Sales Engineer
- Windows Internals Engineer
- Regional Escalation Manager
- Member of Technical Staff
- Sr. Program Manager/ Program Manager
- Systems Administrator II
Bajaj Electricals Company Profile
- Lighting includes lamps, tubes, and luminaires.
- Consumer durables include appliances and fans.
- Engineering and projects include transmission line towers, telecommunications towers, high mast, poles and special projects, and others include die casting, wind energy & solar energy.
|Company Name||Bajaj Electricals|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Shekhar Bajaj, Chairman & MD, Mr Anant Bajaj, Joint Managing Director|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Bajaj Electricals Qualification Details
- Aspirants who had possessed BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Com, MA, MBA, ME, Diploma, BA, B.Ed have a glance on this page.
- Contenders have to meet with the qualification details, eligibility criteria to attend for the Bajaj Electricals Recruitment.
Bajaj Electricals Selection Process
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Bajaj Electricals Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants have to flexible to work in any shifts.
- Candidates who have attended for Bajaj Electricals Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months need not apply.
- Who are having excellent communication skills would be an added advantage.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
Bajaj Electricals Salary Details
- Bajaj Electricals will provide pay based on their performance shown during the Interview Rounds.
- Selected candidates will get pay scale according to their role which was offered in the market.
- SSC, HSC/Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation Marksheets.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government.