Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Openings For Freshers
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Bajaj Allianz Job openings in India for Freshers and Experienced candidates. Apply Online for Bajaj Allianz Careers for Latest freshers and experienced jobs vacancies of Entry Level Engineers and IT Internship Jobs through Out India. Create a Resume and apply to the latest Jobs across top companies. Please read the provided information such as Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure carefully before applying for the Jobs. For all the freshers and experienced professionals who are looking for job vacancies in India, All India Jobs serves as the one point of access.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs in India
Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||Bajaj Allianz|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Bajaj Allianz Careers
Compared to the previous years this year a huge number of contenders are participating in Bajaj Allianz Recruitment. Currently, there are plenty of jobs are available in Bajaj Allianz like Financial Services, Insurance, Real and E-commerce, Telecom, and more. To secure this opportunity contenders can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the officials. Who are interested in working in Bajaj Allianz those people can apply for the openings and choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the Online Aptitude Written Test, Technical Interview, and HR Interview.
Job need candidates have to prepare Bajaj Allianz Interview Questions and Bajaj Allianz Test Papers. Before going to start your preparation you should always check Bajaj Allianz Recruitment current vacancies, Syllabus and Test Pattern. This page is a one-stop destination for all Bajaj Allianz Walkins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Bangalore, Chennai, Vijayawada, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Cochin and other cities). To know more information keep on visiting our site All India Jobs for current job updates.
Latest Job Openings in Bajaj Allianz
- Senior Executive – Virtual Office
- Executive – Virtual Office
- Account Development Representative (commission)
- Senior Executive – National Tie Ups
- Senior Executive – Agency Business Development
- Junior Executive – Developer Recruitment
- Junior Executive – Virtual Office
- Executive – National Tie Ups
- Executive – Developer Servicing
- Assistant Manager – Development
- Junior Executive – National Tie Ups
- Senior Executive – Zonal Hub
- Senior Executive – Database Administration
- Senior Executive – Women Branch Office
- Assistant Manager – Health Insurance
- Senior Executive – Learning And Development
- Junior Executive – Central Key Accounts
- Senior Executive – Home Insurance
- Executive – Motor Claims
- Executive – Motor OD Claims
- Fulfilment Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer – Arrow ECS Education
- Technical Account Manager – AZURE
- Accounts Payable (Non-Trade)- 6 months Temp
- Director of Manufacturing
- Materials Planner Associate I
- Inside Sales Representative II
- Sitecore Web Developer
- Client Experience Representative I – Settlements Team
- Business Development Manager
- EAD Technician I
- Technical Operator
- Executive – Agri. Central Team
- Deputy Manager – Extended Warranty Sales
- Senior Executive – Web Sales Outbound
- Accountant II
- Inside Sales Representative
- Senior Executive – Extended Warranty Sales
- Junior Executive – VO Central Support Team
- Junior Executive – Marketing /Tie-Ups/Servicing
- Material Planning Associate II
- Sustainability Marketing Specialist
- Support & Field Service Engineer
Bajaj Allianz Company Profile
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both can enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability, and strength. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs. 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. The company has made a profit before tax of Rs. 1,078 crore and emerged as the most profitable insurer recording a profit after tax of Rs. 728 crore.
The company reported a GWP of Rs. 7,687 crore, which has grown by 30.3% compared to the last year. Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May 2001 to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India. As on 31st March 2017, Bajaj Allianz continues to be one of the most financially robust insurers in the industry by maintaining its growth as well as profitability.
Bajaj Allianz Qualification Details
To get a job in Bajaj Allianz company, aspirants must have graduation in the BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Com, MA, MBA, ME, Diploma, BA, B.Ed with minimum aggregate. To grab this chance candidates have to met with the qualification details.
Bajaj Allianz Selection Process
The Bajaj Allianz Selection Process consists of three rounds. They are Online Aptitude Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview. Company officials will recruit the capable candidates based on the performance shown during the selection process.
Bajaj Allianz Eligibility Criteria
- Flexible to work in any rotational shifts.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Aspirants who have attended for Bajaj Allianz Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months they are not eligible to apply.
Bajaj Allianz Salary Details
Bajaj Allianz will provide the finest pay according to their role which was offered in the market. Basic pay for the aspirants depends on the applicant’s performance in the selection process. Candidates who find opportunity in Bajaj Allianz will vary in the pay scale on the basis of the position they selected for.
Necessary Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- SSC, HSC/Diploma, and Graduation Mark sheets.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
GE Plaza, Airport Road,
Pune 411 006.
How To Apply For Bajaj Allianz Careers
We hope the context about Bajaj Allianz recruitment notification is useful for the job hunters. If your profile is matching with this openings can apply for the latest vacancies in Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2017-2018 through online mode by the above provided registration link. Practice hard to get a job in Bajaj Allianz company. Keep on checking our site www.allindiajobs.in for current updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.