Aurobindo Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Aurobindo has released recruitment notification for the freshers and experienced candidates. Who had completed graduation in the year of 2018, 2017, 2016 must grab this excellent chance? To know the eligibility criteria, qualification details, and selection process scroll down to see the more data about Aurobindo Careers. Job need candidates can apply for these openings through online. There are plenty of jobs are available in the Aurobindo organization. So we suggest aspirants get hurry to fill up the vacancies as early as possible and enhance better future. This page is a one-stop destination for Aurobindo Walkins, off campus drives, referral drives and other recruitment drives across India (Bangalore, Chennai, Vijayawada, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Cochin and other cities).
Aurobindo Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Aurobindo Career Details
Latest Job Openings in Aurobindo
- Research Associate-IV
- Scientist-I – Formulation Research Department-Solids (R&D)
- Senior General Manager – Corporate QA (Sterile Assurance)
- Manager – Marketing (Emerging Markets)
- Deputy Manager / Manager – SCM
- Senior Manager
- Lead Product Manager – Enterprise Platform
- Technical Manager
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Quality Management
- Account Manager
- Sales Industrial
- Team Leader
- Research & Development
- Sales Commercial
- Financial Analyst
- System Engineer
- HR Executive
- Project Manager
- Senior Manager HR Systems
- Senior Manager, NA IT Infrastructure
- Senior Marketing Communications Content Editor
- Senior R&D Engineer – CEM
- Senior Research & Development Engineer – Meshing
- Senior Sales Development Representative
- Senior Technical Support Engineer
Aurobindo Company Profile
Aurobindo Qualification Details
Aurobindo Selection Process
Aurobindo Eligibility Criteria
- Flexible to work in any rotational shifts.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Aspirants who have attended for Aurobindo Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months they are not eligible to apply.
Aurobindo Salary Details
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- SSC, HSC/Diploma, and Graduation Mark sheets.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).