Aricent Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Aspirants who want to get placed in reputed company i.e Aricent must read this whole post clearly. We have provided complete details about Aricent Recruitment for job seeking contenders. Eligible contenders can apply online for Aricent careers for the roles of Entry Level Engineers and IT Internship Jobs. Aricent Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On Campus Recruitment Drives. Here we are furnishing the complete details about Aricent Job vacancies. Scroll down to see the more details about Aricent Job openings. Interested aspirants can apply online for Aricent jobs through Registration link which are provided in the below section.
Aricent Recruitment 2018-2019
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Aricent Career Details
Latest Job Openings in Aricent
- Senior Software Engineer
- Technical Leader
- Software Engineer
- Technical Solutions Leader
- Trainee- PSS
- Senior Engineer – Testing
- Technical Leader – Testing
- VLSI Engineer – Physical Design
- Associate Network Engineer
- Senior Technical Leader – Java
- Technical Writer
- Network Engineer
- Network Specialist
- VLSI Engineer – PD
- Principal Systems Engineer
- Senior Technical Leader
- Senior Physical Design Engineer
- Technical Leader – RTL Design
- Senior Technical Lead – Design Verification
- Senior Manager – Operations
- VLSI Senior Engineer – Physical Design
- VLSI Technical Leader
- VLSI Engineer – DFT
- VLSI Senior Technical Leader
- VLSI Technical Leader – Physical Design
- VLSI Senior Project Manager – STA
Aricent Company Profile
|Founder(s) or Key People||Frank Kern (CEO)|
|Number of Employees||13500|
|Headquarters||Santa Clara, California|
Aricent Qualification Details
- Candidates must possess any graduation in any discipline of BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Com, MA, MBA, ME, Diploma, BA, B.Ed with minimum qualifying marks are eligible to attend for the Aricent Recruitment Drive.
- Having minimum 0-1 year experience in any field would be an added advantage.
Aricent Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aricent Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who have attended for Aricent Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months need not apply.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Flexible to work in any shifts.
Aricent Salary Details
- SSC Marksheet.
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet.
- Carry Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Photo copies.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).