Allied Digital Services Recruitment 2018-2019 For Freshers. Aspirants who had a passion to work in Allied Digital Services for the roles of entry-level engineers and IT internship have a look at this article. Allied Digital Services recruitment drives are going to conduct for freshers and experienced professionals all over India. Allied Digital Services is hiring for talented, dynamic with an excellent academic record to join this organization. Contenders can apply online for Allied Digital Services Careers through the below provided registration link. From the following section, we are provided the current open positions in Allied Digital Services organization. Please view the details for more information and apply if you are interested.
Allied Digital Services Recruitment 2018-2019
|Company Name||Allied Digital Services|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Allied Digital Services Careers
In this web page, we have updated the latest jobs, Eligibility criteria and Selection process in Allied Digital Services company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Allied Digital Services walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities). Allied Digital Services is looking for the new aspirants for working in their company.
Latest Job Openings in Allied Digital Services
- Network Admin – L3
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Mobile Apps Developer
- IT Security Engineer – Level 3
- Microsoft Engineer – Level 3
- Storage and Backup Engineer – Level 3
- Storage Expert – L3
- Windows System Admin – L3
- CISCO Voice Engineer-L2
- Citrix Admin [L2 & L3 Support]
- Hyper-V Admin [L2 & L3 Support]
- Exchange Admin [L2 & L3 Support]
- SCOM Admin [L3 & L4 Support]
- Sr. SQL DBA [L3 & L4 Support]
- Exchange Admin [L3 & L4 Support]
- Team Lead
- Server & Exchange Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Helpdesk Agent
- Desktop Engineer
- Project Manager / Team Leader
- Network Security Pre-sales Specialist
- Service Desk Engineer
- Sr. Customer Support Engineer
- Senior System Administrator
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- Executive Customer Care
- Service Desk Associates
- System Administrator
- Sr Desktop Engineer
- Executive Desktop Engineer
- System Administrator – Linux
- Business Development Executive
- Call Coordinator
- Call/Helpdesk coordinator-CSD
Allied Digital Services Company Profile
Allied Digital Services Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Allied Digital Services Eligibility Criteria
- Flexible to work in Rotational shifts.
- Aspirants who have attended for Allied Digital Services Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months need not apply.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC Onwards.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- SSC Marksheet.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- HSC, Diploma Marksheet.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Recent Passport Photocopies.