Walchandnagar Industries Interview Questions [Technical & HR]
Walchandnagar Industries Interview Questions
Walchandnagar Industries Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: Walchandnagar Industries manufactures and supplies heavy machinery for the fields of nuclear power, aerospace, defense, oil and gas and many other manufacturing plants. Here is a good news for all the job seekers, Walchandnagar Industries is now hiring fresher and experienced candidates for various positions.
Here we are providing you the details of some of the positions and the necessary interview questions that are required to clear the interview at Walchandnagar Industries.
Check Here For Walchandnagar Industries Recruitment
Walchandnagar Industries Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Walchandnagar Industries is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written Exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Walchandnagar Industries Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview round is the first round in the interview process. This is your first chance to prove yourself to the interviewer. Here, you will be tested whether you have the basic required knowledge for the post you are being interviewed for. The following are some of the technical interview questions.
Aeronautical Engineering Interview Questions
- What is Damping Factor? How much damping can be expected from a Wire Rope Isolator
- What type of bearing is used in bell helicopters?
- Describe the design of the thermal protection system of a spacecraft?
- What are the speed types of flows used in identifying Mach number?
- What are the operations performed by B-Category technicians?
- What is the major factor in Aircraft Engineering? Why?
- Explain about each property used in mechanics.
- How do a VFD work?
- What are the objectives of aerodynamics?
- What are the major areas of aviation?
- What is the required condition for the given two flows to be dynamically similar?
Engine Fitter Interview Questions
- Explain magnetic amplifier.
- What exactly is a shaker piston?
- What is the purpose of ISM code and what do ISM cover?
- What do understand by term creep?
- Describe the vibration of machinery which is not apparent.
- What is specific fuel consumption?
- How fuel consumption can be calculated?
- Why oil holes are given large fillets in Crankpins and Journals?
- How the risk of water hammer can be avoided?
- Why do you want to join merchant navy?
- What are the causes and effects of torsional vibrations in crankshaft? Differentiate between RTA, RND & RD marine diesel engine.
Walchandnagar Industries HR Interview Questions For Freshers
The last round of your interview is the hr round. This is the time where you have to prove yourselves different from the other ones who have attended the interview. The only way for that is to answer each and every question asked in your own way. Here are few hr interview questions, try to answer them to yourself so that you can do better in the interview.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- Who do you consider a role model or mentor?
- You have a very good percentage. Why didn’t opt for further studies?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- How do you deal with criticism?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Tell me about your dream job.
Walchandnagar Industries Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate there is nothing much that we need to explain you about the interview process. Get prepared with few technical details that are required for the position you have applied. Here we are providing you with some of the interview questions will be useful for you to clear your interview.
Stenographer Interview Questions
- Tell me how you record symbols on computer storage media and use computer-aided transcription to translate and display them as text.
- How would you rate your writing skills?
- Share an example of when you went above and beyond the “call of duty”.
- What do you think are the skills required for a person to handle this job?
- What is your method to correctly transcribe recorded proceedings in accordance with established formats?
- What have you learned from mistakes on the Stenographer job?
- What would you do if you were transcribing another stenographer’s notes and you were unable to read those notes?
- You are not only reporting what people are saying, but also what they are doing with their gestures and actions. Is it difficult for you to keep up?
- What should a court stenographer do if a witness doesn’t show up for their scheduled court appearance to testify?
Welding Manager Interview Questions
- What is turnkey integration?
- What do you think are the duties of the welding manager?
- What do you know about RobotWorx?
- What is prototype tooling?
- What is the required maintenance for welding robots?
- What is the standard for Process (or) Plant piping systems?
- What is internal overlap for piping?
- Explain robot work envelope?
- What are the defects you can find in visual inspection?
- What are the causes for the unstable arc? How can you fix it?
- What is the Code for Welding of Pipelines and Related facilities?
- What is the procedure for Fit-Up inspection?
- What do you mean by welding crater?
Walchandnagar Industries HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Yes, this is the last round of your interview. One step ahead your job is in your hands. But, the only thing here is that you have to make sure that you are acting perfectly. This round purely depends on your skills. You can drag the ball into your court and make it simpler if work out on this before attending an interview.
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What are the kinds of expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Walchandnagar Industries. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.