Voltas Limited Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Fresher And Experienced
Voltas Limited Interview Questions
Voltas Limited Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: Voltas Limited is India’s one of the largest air-conditioning company. It deals with many domains such as textile machinery, mining equipment and much more. Here is a great opportunity for you from Voltas Limited. We are now providing you with the interview process and the interview questions that are useful for attending the interview at Voltas Limited.
Check Here For Voltas Limited Recruitment
Voltas Limited Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Voltas Limited is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written Exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Voltas Limited Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
The technical interview for a fresher would be very easy one. They will be mainly asked the technical questions based on their education to check their technical skills. Here we are providing you with the basic interview questions that are needed to clear the interview at Voltas Limited.
R and AC Interview Questions
- What is Mechanical Refrigeration? What are different refrigeration systems?
- What s the difference between Air-conditioning and refrigeration?
- State Clapeyron Equation.
- What is One Tonne of Refrigeration?
- What is Carnot cycle? What are its limitations?
- What is the difference between refrigeration and heat pump?
- Define coefficient of performance.
- What is expansion value?
- Define super-heating.
- What is sensible heat ratio?
- Describe Refrigeration system with Reversed Rankin Cycle.
- What is vapour compression cycle? What is the value of COP in it?
Power Electronics Interview Questions
- What is holding current in SCR?
- What is a universal motor?
- What is a snubber circuit?
- What are the different losses that occur in thyristor while operating?
- What is meant by knee point voltage?
- What is firing angle?
- What is latching current?
- What is meant by SOA?
- What are the types of commulation? Explain.
- Explain the working principle of the circuit breaker?
- What is reverse power relay?
- For High voltage applications will you prefer MOSFET or IGBT? Why?
- What is the use of lockout relay in ht voltage?
Voltas Limited HR Interview Questions For Freshers
An hr interview is the last round of interview in any interview process. Here you may be asked anything, but thing is that you will be tested regarding your behaviour and management skills. Here are few frequently asked hr interview questions that are useful for you in your interview.
- Describe two or three major trends in your profession today.
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What is your availability?
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s your most important achievement as a student?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
Voltas Limited Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The major part of an interview for an experienced person is the technical round. Because here he may be asked questions related to his previous job, how he had dealt with odd times and many others. Here we are providing you many such interview questions that will be useful to you to attend your interview.
SAP System Supervisor Interview Questions
- Explain what is SAP solution manager?
- What is an ERP? What are the different types of ERPs?
- What are the features of Change Request Management?
- What is Net Weaver?
- What is server group?
- What is a Multi Cube?
- Mention what is the difference between OLAP and Data Mining?
- What is Metadata, Master data and Transaction data
- What is the difference between SAP BASIS and SAP ABAP?
- Mention what is the importance of ODS in BIW?
- What are the key features of Solution Manager Diagnostics?
- Can we run business warehouse without SAP R/3 implementation?
- Explain the concept of “Business Content” in SAP Business Information Warehouse?
Sales Manager Interview Questions
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- How do you maintain your relationship with your old customers?
- How do you keep a smile on your face during a hard day?
- What challenges are you looking for in this sales support executive position?
- What is the definition of sale?
- How will you introduce yourself to the customer?
- Are you comfortable making cold calls?
- What previous experience do you have in Market Research?
- Tell us about the Sales Cycle What do you mean by RFP, RFI and RFQ Process in Bid Management.
- In your last position, how much time did you spend cultivating customer relationships versus hunting for new clients, and why?
Voltas Limited HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr interview is the last round of interview in the interview process. Here a person is generally assessed by testing how he reacts to various stress conditions, whether he is capable enough to handle the given position or not. Here are some hr interview questions that are useful to you to attend your interview.
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- Describe a difficult decision you’ve made and the process you went through to reach that decision.
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What do you do to keep yourself updated in your work field?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Voltas Limited. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.