Vedantu Interview Questions [Technical & HR] for Freshers and Experienced
The contenders who are searching for Vedantu interview questions; this is the right place for them. In order to make our readers stay confident and approach the interview as a problem solver instead of the job seeker, we provided famous and important interview questions in this page clearly which are possibly asked during interview time. So, applicants are advised to study this entire article prior to the interview schedule without any delay.
You Can Also Check: Vedantu Recruitment
You Can Also Check: Vedantu Recruitment
If you answer properly for the interview questions then you can turn the interview in the direction you want it to go. So, in order to bring your intelligence to that level, we are going to discuss various levels of interview questions in this article as follows.
Vedantu Interview Rounds
It is very important to know about the company and the interview procedure for which you are going to be interviewed. In this section, we are giving the information about interview process as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Personal Interview
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
Once if you have written your online test properly and reached the qualified Mark, surely you will be called for further rounds without any objection. Also, the applicant will be placed when he/she complete all the mentioned rounds successfully.
Vedantu Technical Interview Questions for Fresher’s
If you go to the interview without being prepared for Technical interview questions, your chances of being turned down will be high in number. So, in order avoid that situation we suggest contenders should practice on the interview questions which are mentioned in this section clearly.
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is DBMS?
- What is De-normalization?
- What is a database?
- How is ACID property related to Database?
- What are the types of data independence?
- Explain in brief the different Normalization forms?
- What is the advantage of DBMS?
- State Difference between simple file and database?
- What is three level of data abstraction?
- State difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
- What is a view?
- What are E-R diagrams?
- What is data, model?
- Can you explain Insert, Update and Delete query?
- What is an entity?
- Explain Data Warehousing?
- What are the Properties of the Relational Tables?
- What is Data mining?
Power Electronics Interview Questions
- How Class D Chopper Works?
- What are the different operation regions of the SCR?
- What is Holding current?
- What is the difference between Isolator and Circuit Breaker?
- What is Latching current?
- Why thyristor is considered as Charge controlled device?
- What are the different losses that occur in thyristor while operating?
- What is the relation between the gate signal and forward break over voltage (VBO)?
- What are the advantages of speed control using thyristor?
- What happens if I connect a capacitor to a generator load?
- Explain the working principle of the circuit breaker?
- Why the capacitors work on AC only?
- What is the use of lockout relay in hot voltage?
- What is the power factor of an alternator at no load?
- How to determine capacitor tolerance codes?
- What is meant by knee point voltage?
- What is the advantage of free wheeling diode in a Full Wave rectifier?
- What is reverse power relay?
- what is the full form of KVAR?
C Language Interview Questions
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe about history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is keyword in C?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- List out some keywords available in C language.
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe about C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level and low level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between structured oriented, object oriented and non-structure oriented programming language?
- What is compiler?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler and interpreter?
- What is meant by protocol?
- Execution of a C program starts from which function?
- What are all the sections that a C program may/must have?
- What is IDE?
- List out some of C compilers
- What is header file in C language?
- Is C language case sensitive?
- What is Macro? Why do we use macro?
- What is data type in C?
- What is the difference between int, char, float & double data types?
- What is the use of sizeof() function in C?
- What is modifier in C?
- What are different types of modifiers in C?
- What is enum in C?
- What is void in C?
- What is token in C?
- What are the types of C tokens?
- What is identifier in C?
Vedantu HR Interview Questions for Freshers
The questions to be asked in first minutes of interview round will be provided in this article. Preparing for these interview questions can make you a good performer in an interview, which will help you in turning the interview in your favor.
- Tell us some of your weaknesses
- You do not have all the experience we need for this position?
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- What is your style of management?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- Is there any particular kind of person you can not work with?
- What qualities would you look for in your senior?
- What motivates you at work?
- Will you be happy to work in night shifts or over the weekends?
- Have you ever committed a mistake at work?
- What position would you prefer while working on a project?
- Will you be happy to relocate, if required?
- For how long do you expect to stay with our organization?
- What is your idea of an ideal company?
- Can you work independently?
Vedantu Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The interviewer does not focus on the aspirants who have not enough knowledge on interview questions. Why because those candidates can’t give accurate answers. In order to avoid that condition, contenders are advised to work hard on given technical interview questions especially for experienced candidates.
SQL Programmer Interview Questions
- Define SQL?
- Define Dbms?
- What is the purpose of Database systems?
- State the difference between Security and Integrity?
- Define Normalisation?
- Define Primary Key?
- Define Unique Key?
- Compare and contrast TRUNCATE and DELETE for a table?
- What are cursors?
- Define Foreign Key?
- Define SubQuery?
- What are the different types of subquery?
- What are the different types of replication?
- What is User Defined Functions?
- Define Self Join?
- Define Joins?
- What are the types of Joins?
- Define Equi-Joins?
- Define Cartesian Join?
- What are three SQL keywords used to change or set someone’s permissions?
- Define data model?
- What is an Entity?
- What is BCP? When does it use?
- Explain the use of the by GROUP BY and the HAVING clause?
- What are the advantages of Database?
- What is the advantage of SQL?
- What is the difference between join and outer join?
- Define Boyce coded normal form?
- What are the transaction properties?
- What is data mining?
- What are the types of SQL Commands?
- What is an attribute?
- What are the different types of data models?
- What is an active database?
- Define Self Join?
- What is a tuple?
SEO Expert Interview Questions
- What is SEO and introduce its types?
- What are the SEO tools do you use?
- What do you mean by Backlink?
- What are Outbound Links?
- Can you tell me something about Googlebot?
- What is Cross-linking and what is the function of Cross-linking?
- What is the main purpose of using the keyword in SEO?
- Can you mention the functions of body content relevance?
- What are Spiders, Robots, and Crawlers and what are their functions?
- What does it mean if nothing appears on doing a search on the domain?
- What is keyword stemming?
- Name some SEO blogs that you frequently read?
- What do you mean by Cloaking?
- How many types of Meta Tags are there in SEO and what are their characters limits?
- How many characters limit in the Title tag?
- What is Google Sandbox?
- Tell me something about Black Hat SEO?
- Name few Black Hat SEO techniques?
- Can you differentiate between ‘nofollow’ and ‘dofollow’ link?
- What is the difference between PR (page rank) and SERP (Search engine result page)?
- Why the Title Tag in the website is valuable?
- What is considered as more significant, creating content or building backlinks?
- Can you mention the difference between SEO and SEM?
- What do you know about LSI?
- What is PPC?
- What is 301 redirect?
- What are Webmaster tools?
- What is keyword density and what is the formula for knowing keyword density?
PHP Developer Interview Questions
- What is PHP?
- What is the method available in form submitting?
- What are the differences between GET and POST methods in form submitting?
- How can we submit the form without a submit button?
- How can we get the browser properties using PHP?
- What is a Session?
- What is the difference between ereg_replace() and eregi_replace()?
- How can we register the variables into a session?
- How do you destroy a particular or all Sessions?
- How many ways we can pass the variable through the navigation between the pages?
- What are the different functions in sorting an array?
- How can we create a database using PHP?
- Explain include(), include_once, require() and require_once?
- What are the different types of errors in PHP?
- What are the Formatting and Printing Strings available in PHP?
- How to find a length of a string?
- What is the functionality of the function strstr and stristr?
- How can we get second of the current time using date function?
- How can we know the total number of elements of Array?
- What type of headers that PHP supports?
- What are encryption functions in PHP?
- What is the functionality of the function HTML entities?
- How can we increase the execution time of a PHP script?
- How to set cookies?
- What is the difference between the functions unlink and unset?
- How to store the uploaded file to the final location?
- What type of headers have to be added in the mail function to attach a file?
- How can we find the number of rows in a result set using PHP?
- How can we know the number of days between two given dates using PHP?
- How to open a file?
Vedantu HR Interview Questions for Experienced
In this section, we are presenting some essential and possible interview questions which are worth while attending for the interview process. Interested and applied candidates should go through this section to get through from this round successfully.
- You don’t seem to have lead in your last role. How would you be able to do it here?
- If you face a problem with your own performance, what would you do?
- How was your performance measured?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- What would you do if your team does not perform as expected?
- How would you describe your work style?
- Your expected salary?
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why do you want to quit your present job?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Do you want to ask us something about the company?
Hope you will be satisfied with this article. For more details and latest updates keep viewing our website regularly. Also, you can bookmark our site www.allindiajobs.in to reduce your search time.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.