UTV Jobs 2017-2018 | UTV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided UTV page link or registration link. UTV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Candidates who are looking for UTV Jobs 2017-2018 can check this article for the information. Those who are enthusiastic to work in the UTV Movies can apply for the UTV Recruitment 2017-2018. Many of the aspirants who are passionate about the job in the television industry and are seeking for the job for those contenders we are providing the various vacancies list on this page. Candidates can read this article completely for more details about the recruitment.
UTV Recruitment 2017-2018
In the consecutive section of this page, we have provided the details like selection process, salary, eligibility, and other details. Aspirants can come across the details to get some idea about the recruitment. The freshers and experienced candidates can apply for the UTV Jobs 2017-2018. For the convenience of the candidates who have provided a direct link to apply or can visit the office to attend for the interview. The candidate’s selection will be done purely on the talent, not by any racial discrimination. For more Tv Jobs candidates can check our website.
UTV Channel Career Details
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in UTV
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
UTV Company Profile
|Network||Broadcast television and online|
Disney Channel (India)
Disney Junior (India)
Disney XD (India)
|Head Office Address||Mumbai, India|
UTV Selection Process
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have good general knowledge and an understanding of, and enthusiasm for, the history of photography.
- Have excellent visual literacy and visual memory.
- Be highly organized with strong administrative skills.
- be methodical and creative and possess excellent IT skills.
- have strong research skills.
- have good communication skills, including in negotiation.
- Should be aware of the requirements of a variety of facilities, equipment, and media.
- Have an understanding of satellite broadcast formats and technology.
- Must have a high level of organizational skills.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Be able to multitask and able to work on your own initiative.
- Understand the technical processes involved in television production, including camera, lighting, sound, and editing.
- Know how to ensure that all necessary licenses and clearances have been obtained for a production.
- Have highly developed communication skills.
- have strong problem-solving skills.
- be able to work effectively, and with diplomacy and sensitivity, with all members of the production team, and with Actors, other contributors, and members of the public.
- have advanced analytical skills.
- Be able to translate creatively a writer’s, Producer’s and other originators’ vision into a coherent, marketable, entertaining or informative programme.
- Understand all aspects of television production and post production processes.
- Should be aware of and value the contribution of all crew members to the creation of the final programme, and be able to work with them effectively.
- Able to lead a team and to motivate actors and crew members.
- Show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with Writers, Producers, Actors and crew members.
- Should be able to conceptualize ideas and to think visually.
- Be able to decide about the appropriate graphic style and the music for the production.
- Be inventive, creative and intuitive.
- Be good at team-building and a negotiator.
- Enjoy networking with people in different areas of the film industry.
- Be able to identify each film’s core target audience using different techniques.
- Be aware of different cultural trends.
- Have good experience in the industry and a knowledge of film markets.