TSPSC Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 | Tutor Exam Pattern
TSPSC Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017
Latest TSPSC Syllabus 2017 for 331 Civil Assistant Surgeon(Specialist), Dental Assistant Surgeon (Specialist), Tutor in Director of Medical Education, Lecturer in Radiological Physics in Director of Medical Education, Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) Insurence Medical Education, Assistant Physiotherapist (Insurence medical services) is available here. Aspirants who are searching for TSPSC Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 can check them complete Syllabus from this post. We are providing Subject Wise Syllabus along with Exam Pattern from this post. So interested contenders must check this article thoroughly.
|You can also check|
|TSPSC Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2017|
TSPSC Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana Health Department|
|Name Of The Posts||Civil Assistant Surgeon(Specialist), Dental Assistant Surgeon (Specialist), Tutor in Director of Medical Education, Lecturer in Radiological Physics in Director of Medical Education, Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) Insurence Medical Education, Assistant Physiotherapist (Insurence medical services) Vacancies|
|Number Of Vacancies||331|
|Date Of Written Exam||8th October 2017|
|Starting Date To Apply||22nd August 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||15th September 2017|
Telangana State Public Service Commission invites the online applications for qualified candidates. The organization are ready to recruit the talented and suitable aspirants for 331 Civil Assistant Surgeon(Specialist), Dental Assistant Surgeon (Specialist), Tutor in Director of Medical Education, Lecturer in Radiological Physics in Director of Medical Education, Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) Insurence Medical Education, Assistant Physiotherapist (Insurence medical services) Vacancies. Therefore who are interested in applying for latest TSPSC Job Openings 2017 can start their application process from 22nd August 2017. So interested applicants can apply before 15th September 2017.
The Written Examination is decided to be held on 8th October 2017. The
Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Trest (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type. The exam date is approaching so we insist to the candidates need to work hard in order to crack the test. As the competition is very much pretty for Telangana Government Jobs so start your exam preparation from now onwards with the help of given TSPSC Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 and Tutor Exam Pattern. For the sake of candidates, we are providing detailed Syllabus from this post. Interested contenders can check and start your preparation.
TSPSC Health Department Exam Pattern
The Scheme of the examination is given in a clear manner. So candidates can check the entire exam pattern from here and prepare well. It is an objective type written examination. General Studies and General Abilities comes under part I. It consists of 150 questions and 150 minutes. Maximum marks 150. Part II consists of Dental Surgery (Degree Level). 150 Questions and 150 Minutes. Maximum marks should be 300.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||Number Of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II Dental Surgery (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
TSPSC Selection Process
The Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. And Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules). The final selection of these posts will be based on the examination either online or OMR based and interview marks.
Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates and Interview in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
TSPSC Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017
Scheme of Syllabus 2017 for Civil Assistant Surgeon(Specialist), Dental Assistant Surgeon (Specialist), Tutor in Director of Medical Education, Lecturer in Radiological Physics in Director of Medical Education, Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) Insurence Medical Education, Assistant Physiotherapist (Insurence medical services) Vacancies.
General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs: International, National and State
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
1. HUMAN ANATOMY, EMBRYOLOGY, HISTOLOGY & MEDICAL GENETICS
- General Anatomy: Introduction of anatomical terms and a brief outline of various systems of the body.
- Regional Anatomy of head & neck
- The general disposition of thoracic, abdominal & pelvic organs.
- General Embryology & systemic embryology with respect to the development of head & neck.
- Histology of basic tissues and of the organs of gastrointestinal respiratory, Endocrine, excretory systems & gonads.
- Medical genetics.
Head and Neck
- Thoracic wall
- Heart chambers
- Coronary arteries
- Lungs – surfaces; pleural cavity
- Peritoneal cavity
- Organs in the abdominal & pelvic cavity
- Intramuscular injections:
- Intravenous injections & venesection
- Lumbar puncture
- Basic tissues, Tissue, Nervous tissue: Peripheral nerve, optic nerve, sensory ganglion, motor ganglion, Skin.
- Classification of Glands: salivary glands (serous, mucous and mixed gland), Blood vessels, Lymphoid tissue, Tooth, lip, tongue, hard palate, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, ileum, colon, vermiform appendix Liver, Pancreas, Lung, Trachea, Epiglottis, Thyroid gland, para thyroid gland, supra renal and pituitary gland, Kidney, Ureter, Urinary bladder, Ovary and testis.
- Medical Genetics
2. HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- General Physiology
- Muscle and Nerve
- Digestive System
- Excretory System
- Body Temperature and Functions of Skin
- Cardio Vascular system
- Respiratory System
- Central Nervous System
- Special Senses
- Aims and Scope of the Course in Biochemistry
Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Chemistry of Bioorganic Molecules
- Macronutrients and Digestion
- Energy Metabolism
- Special Aspects of Metabolism
- Biochemical Genetics and Protein Synthesis
- Enzyme and Metabolic Regulation
- Structural Components and Blood Proteins
- Medical Biochemistry
3. DENTAL ANATOMY, EMBRYOLOGY AND ORAL HISTOLOGY
- Dental Anatomy including Embryology and Oral Histology – a composite of basic Dental
- Sciences & their clinical applications.
- Tooth Morphology, Introduction to Tooth Morphology
- Morphology of permanent teeth
- Morphology of Deciduous teeth
- Oral Embryology
- a. A brief review of the development of the face, jaws, lip, palate and tongue with applied aspects.
- b. Development of teeth
- c. The eruption of deciduous and permanent teeth
- d. Shedding of teeth
- Detailed microscopic study of Enamel, Dentine, Cementum & Pulp tissue.
- Detailed microscopic study of Oral Mucosa.
- Salivary glands.
- TM Joint.
- Maxillary Sinus.
- Processing of Hard & soft tissues for microscopic study.
- Basic histochemical staining patterns of oral tissues.
- Calcium, Phosphorous and fluoride metabolism
- Theories of Mineralization
- Physiology of Taste
- Physiology of Speech
4. GENERAL PATHOLOGY
- General Pathology
- Etiology and Pathogenesis of Disease
- Cell death and Necrosis
- Ischaemia and Infarction
- Derangements of body fluids
- Disorders of circulation
- Nutritional Disorders
- Immunological mechanisms in Dease
- AIDS and Hepatitis
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Adaptive disorders of growth
- General Aspects of neoplasia
- Systemic Pathology
- Diseases of Lymph nodes
- Diseases of oral cavity
- Diseases of salivary glands
- Common diseases of Bones
- Diseases of Cardio Vascular System
- Hemorrhagic Disorders
DENTAL MATERIALS Syllabus 2017
ORAL PATHOLOGY & ORAL MICROBIOLOGY Syllabus 2017
Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in frequently.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.