|You Can Also Check|
Brief Details About Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Village Administrative Officer vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||494 vacancies|
|Application Last Date||Refer Notification|
|Date of the Exam||17th September 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead.
Tamil Nadu PSC VAO Exam Pattern
- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission exam consists of questions from various sections which we have given below.
- From General Studies the papers contain 75 items.
- 25 items from the Basics of Village Administration.
- The Aptitude & Mental Ability Test contains 20 items.
- 80 items from General English/ General Tamil.
- The total paper contains 200 items. The maximum marks of the exam are 300 marks.
- Candidates need to acquire the minimum of 90 marks to get qualify in the Written Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Selection Process
Steps To Download TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e; www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the “Recruitment” Tab on right side of the page.
- Click on it and find out the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017.
- Open it by giving a simple click.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Search for the TNPSC VAO Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Now enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now TNPSC VAO Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option or save it for future use.