TNPSC Assistant Syllabus 2017 And Exam Pattern | www.tnpsc.gov.in
Here is a good news for the aspirants who had applied for TNPSC Assistant Job Vacancy. The latest TNPSC Assistant Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern is updated here for the sake of candidates. We all know that the TNPSC Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern is mandatory aspects of getting the format of Written Test. At the end of this article, aspirants will get Subject Wise TNPSC Assistant Syllabus 2017. Without knowing Syllabus it is very hard to secure a good mark in the examination. To give better preparation we had gathered Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. You can also visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission @ www.tnpsc.gov.in for knowing whether the mentioned Syllabus is correct or not.
TNPSC Assistant Syllabus 2017
|You can also check|
TNPSC Assistant Syllabus 2017 Details
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Date Of Written Test||25th November 2017|
|Application Start Date||31st August 2017|
|Application End Date||26th September 2017|
TNPSC Assistant Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Time Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks for selection for all communities|
|Written Examination (Single Paper) General Studies (100 Questions) (Degree Standard) (75 Questions) Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions) +
General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions) (Total – 200 Questions)
- It is an objective type written test.
- Applicants are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the language part of the Paper
- The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
TNPSC Assistant Vacancy Selection Process
TNPSC Assistant Subject Wise Syllabus 2017
- Indian Constitution and Polity
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- General Knowledge
- Events of national and international importance
- Current affairs
- Basics of General Science
- Data interpretation
- Disaster management
- Analytical ability
- Economic development in India since independence
- Logical reasoning
- Time and Work Partnership
- Numbers and Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.Form compound words
- Select the correct Voice
- Find out the Error
- Identify the sentence pattern
- Select the correct sentence
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Find out the odd words
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Match the following
- Choose the correct Synonyms
- Choose the correct Antonyms
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Select the correct Tense
- Questions on Shakespeare’s
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s
- Dr.Karl Paulnack
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays
- Important lines from Poems.
- Figures of speech observed in the following Poems
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry
- Questions on the Biography of
- British English – American English
- Comprehension Questions from the following description of Places
- Which Nationality the Poet belongs to ?
- Nature centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and
- Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of
- About the Poets
- What is the theme observed in the Literary works?
- Famous Quotes – Who said this?
- To Which period the Poets belong
- Matching the Poets and Poems
- About the Dramatists
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occur
- Various works of the following Authors
- Indian Authors
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with suitable option
- Match the Poems with the Poets
- Which Nationality the story belongs to?
- Identify the Author with the short story
- Whose Auto biography / Biography is this?
- History and Culture of India
- Political Science
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
- Logical Reasoning
- General Science
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Current Events
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.