TLC TV Recruitment 2017-2018
TLC TV Jobs 2017-2018 | TLC TV Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided TLC TV page link or registration link. TLC TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the TLC TV Jobs 2017-2018 here is a good chance. Officials of “The Learning Channel” had released the TLC TV Recruitment 2017-2018 notification for the various vacancies which we have furnished below. Aspirants who are interested can apply for the vacancies in the online mode. Or in the below of this page, we have provided a direct link to apply for the TLC TV jobs. This is a superb opportunity for Freshers and as well as experienced aspirants.
Candidates who want to work in their interested position can apply for that particular post. After applying the candidates have to go through the interview under the specialist’s premises to check their skills and knowledge on the applied position. If the aspirant is good enough with the skills those candidates will be selected and give training as per the rules of the organization. Contenders can also check the details regarding the TLC TV Jobs from the consecutive section of this page.
TLC TV Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
|Company Name||TLC TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in TLC TV
- Tech Lead
- Senior UI Engineer
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Camera Operator
- Set Designer
- Production Manager
- Foley Artist
- Television Producer
- Location Manager
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Broadcast Engineer
- Production Assistant
- Stage Manager
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Male Actor
- ADR Editor
- Video Controller
- Screen Writer
- Production Designer
- Sound Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Floor Manager
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Casting Director
- Dubbing Assistant
- Female Actor
- Special Effects Coordinator
TLC TV Company Profile
|Company Name||TLC TV|
|Owned By||Discovery Communications|
|Network||TLC TV Network|
|Broadcast Area||World Wide|
|Sister Channels||Discovery Channel
Discovery Channel Tamil
American Heroes Channel
|Head Office Address||Silver Spring, Maryland, United States|
TLC TV Selection Process
TLC TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have good analytical skills to diagnose problems quickly.
- Have excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Be sensitive to varying levels of technical competency in clients and the pressures clients may be under while working with malfunctioning equipment.
- Possess excellent IT skills (Mac and PC).
- Know how to prepare for and perform at auditions and casting sessions.
- Should have a good short-term memory and the ability to ‘learn and forget’, especially when working on a popular drama series with little time for rehearsals or repeat takes.
- Able to learn new lines at very short notice, to accommodate script changes and cuts.
- Be uninhibited, in order to assume other identities, and also to be made up, dressed, positioned and directed by others.
- Should be able to assume a different body shape or language.
- Should be able to drive or ride a horse, or take part in staged fight scenes, ideally.
- Should have good hairdressing skills including cutting, waving, straightening, coloring, perming, setting, applying for extensions, braiding, shaving.
- Be familiar with period hairstyles and contemporary looks.
- Have an understanding of the research process and how to source information.
- Be good at altering, setting, dressing, and applying wigs and hair pieces.
- Have good artistic, technical skills and should have a good eye for detail to assist with continuity.
- Effective communication and diplomacy skills.
- Be self-assured, without appearing over-confident.
- Understand how to translate abstract design ideas into practical applications.
- Must have creative flair and good craft skills, combined with a strong sense of color and design.
- Have a good understanding of anatomy, and a talent for sculpting.
- Be experienced in mold making, casting, part casting, and removal procedures, and should understand how to join body sections together.
- Should have knowledge of industry standard materials such as foam, latex, and silicone.
- Be proficient in techniques such as face and body aging using prosthetics, and creating bald caps, false noses, wounds, scars, skin diseases, and tattoos.
- Have good makeup application skills.
- Should have a solid understanding of HTML5 and other web systems.
- Have excellent development experience.
- Be able to create innovative and creative applications and programs.
- Able to design prototype models relatively quickly.
- Should have a good knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
- Be interested in developing new hardware and building with existing and future technologies, such as virtual reality and transparent health data.