Aspirants who are eagerly looking for Telangana Anganwadi Previous Year Question Papers this post will be helpful for them. Candidates can check complete details about the Telangana Anganwadi Model Papers from this article. Previous Papers will give the complete information about the exam pattern at the time of the preparation WDCW Telangana Anganwadi Sample Question Papers will give some idea about the exam by this contenders easily crack the written test without any confusion. By preparing the old model papers the intenders can secure a good score in the examination. The previous papers are in the PDF format. So candidates can easily download them at free of cost with out paying a single penny.
Telangana Anganwadi Previous Year Question Papers Details
|Name of the Organization||Department of Women Development & Child Welfare|
|Name of the Vacancies||Anganwadi Helpers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Teachers Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||70 vacancies|
|Application Last Date||3rd November 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
Candidates of the Telangana State who are striving hard to secure the job in the Central Government Department for those aspirants this notification is more important. Department of Women Development & Child Welfare had released the employment notification for Anganwadi Helpers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Teachers Vacancies. Every year it comes out with a huge number of openings. This time also the notification is for 70 vacancies. Interested contenders can easily choose the required post and apply for the vacancies. When the officials released the notification we will update this page for the sake of the candidates. For more details like Education qualification, age limit, Salary, Grade pay, Selection Process etc from the official notification or from our website.
WDCW TS Anganwadi Model Papers
TS Anganwadi Helper, Anganwadi Teacher Exam Pattern
- The Exam Pattern will give the clear about the exam to plan their preparation time in an effective manner.
- This is an objective type exam.
- The Telangana Anganwadi Exam consists of various subjects like General English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each subject contains 50 Questions carries 100 Marks.
- Total WDCW TS Anganwadi Exam is for 300 Marks comprises of 150 questions.
- The Time duration of the exam is 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- Decided marks will be allotted for each correct answer and for every wrong attempt there is a chance of deducting marks from the total score.