TCS Walkin Drive For 2016, 2017 Graduates | Back Office Jobs in Nagpur | 21st November 2017
Also Check: Interview Questions
TCS WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BAF, BBI, BCCA, BBM, B.Sc|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc IT, B.Sc CS, MBA, MCA, BCA, M.Sc, BMM are not eligible to attend for this drive. Aspirants must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or the 2nd year before appearing for the interview. Aspirants who are going to appear for the TCS Walkin Drive must check TCS Placement Papers and TCS Syllabus. By practicing these candidates can gain good knowledge and score good marks in the TCS Walkin Drive.
You Can Also Check: TCS iBegin
The candidates will be selected based on their performance. Contenders who have attended for interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible. One more important thing for the candidates is while going to attend for the interview must carry mandatory documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding TCS Careers and Other Placement Papers, candidates are suggested bookmark this page All India Jobs.
For TCS Registration: Click Here
TCS Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: B.com, BA, BBM, BBA, BAF, BBI, & B.Sc (General) 2016 & 2017 Graduate Freshers only.
- Not Eligible: BE, B.Tech, BSC IT, BSC CS, MBA, MCA, BCA, MSC, BMM.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational, Night shifts.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or the 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
How to get TCS Registration, DT number
- If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately.
- TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process.
- TCS has not authorized any person, agency, partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates.
- Reference: It is mandatory to write Surabhi Deshmukh-HR & DT Number as Reference on top of your resume.
TCS Company Profile
How To Apply For TCS Jobs
TCS Walkin Details
Mihan SEZ, Gate No 3,
Village Dahegaon, Survey No 72,
Hingna PS, Post Khapri,
- Bring Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of Education Certificate.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.