Suzlon Energy Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Suzlon Energy Interview Questions
Suzlon Energy Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced. Suzlon Energy is one the world’s largest wind turbine supplier. It had also extended its path for the development of solar segment as well. Here is a great career opportunity for fresher with Suzlon Energy.
Suzlon Energy is now hiring candidates for various domains. The complete details regarding the job and various questions asked in the interview are given in this page. Those who are interested can visit this page before they go to the interview.
Check Here For Suzlon Energy Recruitment
Suzlon Energy Interview Rounds
In the company you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Suzlon Energy is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Suzlon Energy Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Here is a very good opportunity to kick start your career. All you need to do is to get ready with the basic knowledge that is required to attend an interview in your domain. Worrying about the interview process and preparation. We are here to help you with the interview questions for various positions that are asked in the interviews of Suzlon Energy.
Chartered Accountant Interview Questions
- How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- What is meant by trial balancing?
- How can you explain the basic accounting equation?
- Define trade bills?
- Define economics and explain it.
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What are the golden rules of accounting?
- What will you define as the incidence of tax especially in the case of residents who are not ordinary?
- Explain how can you adjust entries into account?
- What is an over accrual?
- Define Gratuity.
- What is meant by Acid-Test ratio?
- What is meant by ledger?
Electrical Trainee Engineer Interview Questions
- What is a control system? What are the types of control systems?
- Why is the star delta starter preferred with induction motor?
- What is meant by latching current?
- What is a slip in an induction motor?
- What is meant by knee point voltage?
- What is a stepper motor? What are its uses?
- What is an SF6 circuit breaker?
- Why temperature raise is considered in bus bars and isolators?
- What is meant by armature reaction?
- What are the advantages of speed control using a thyristor?
- If a lamp is connected between two phases will it glow or not?
- What is the function of choke in a tube light?
- How does a generator generate reactive power?
HSE Manager Interview Questions
- What do know about HSE tag?
- What is meant by safety audit?
- What is meant by confined space?
- What is emergency planning?
- What do you know about work permit system?
- What do you mean by excavation?
- What is meant by sand blasting?
- What is the use of personal protective environment?
- What is fork lift truck?
- Name some precautions related to working at heights?
- Name some common construction site PPE?
- What are the duties of a safety officer?
Suzlon Energy HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Wow!! You have cleared all the rounds of your interview and entered the last round of interview. Here you will be assessed regarding your personal skills. We can also say that the interviewer concludes whether you can handle your job responsibilities or not. Here are few interview questions which are helpful to you to clear this round.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What is the worst thing you did and how many of your friends know that?
- What’s your most important achievement as a student?
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What makes you angry?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- Describe two or three major trends in your profession today.
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What is your availability?
Suzlon Energy Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As we go on growing, our career also gets complicated gradually. The more responsibilities we take the brighter will be our career. Are you willing to have such brighter career which challenging environment? Here you go, join Suzlon Energy for such a brighter career. The following are the interview questions which are asked by Suzlon Energy in their interviews.
OPEX Controller Interview Questions
- How will you transfer asset work in progress to capital?
- What are the most important factors to be considered in budget development?
- What is asset book and what are the mandatory setups for this & what are the validation types in Fixed assets?
- Why do we calculate loans & advance on the asset side of the balance sheet?
- What action do we need to take, if assets are not Captilased last year and the request has come after year end books closed (FY June to May) in July month of next year?
- What are the financial strengths and weaknesses of our industry?
- What is your approach to hiring financial staff?
- What is the rate of PF and ESI in private limited company?
- How do you monitor and evaluate the performance of your team?
Store Manager Interview Questions
- What is the first thing you do when you walk into your store every day? The last thing?
- What objections did you hear, and how did you overcome those objections? What did you say, and what did you do?
- What differences do you see between our stores and our competitors’ stores?
- How do you overcome objections when selling a product?
- An employee has been arriving 30 mins late to work every day. Why do you think this is? What would you do?
- What would you do if there was a shift that was understaffed?
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you as a manager?
- What were your units-per-transaction stats in your prior positions?
- What strategies do you prefer for motivating employees?
- Have you ever fired an employee?
Suzlon Energy HR Interview Questions For Experienced
This is the last round of your interview. Rather than HR round of interview, it can be called as a platform to get interacted with your new working platform and also a place to share your past experiences of work. While you discuss all these you will be analyzed by the interviewer whether you suit them or not. So, handle this round carefully. Here are some HR interview questions which would be helpful for your interview.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organisation ahead of your own?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Suzlon Energy. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.