SpiceJet Interview Questions
Check Here For Spice Jet Recruitment
SpiceJet Interview Rounds
In the company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at SpiceJet is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
SpiceJet Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the golden opportunity for freshers. A graduate from any domain is now having an opportunity to work with the airlines. Here are the domains that are open for everyone. We are also providing you with the basically asked interview questions that are asked for those positions. Once refer these questions so that you can clear the interview easily.
Cabin Crew Interview Questions
- What are the duties of a cabin crew member?
- What kinds of skills do you possess to be a cabin crew member?
- You had to handle an unruly customer. How would you deal with the situation?
- What is aqua-planning?
- List out things that you can’t carry while flying?
- What is the major leading air line service at present?
- If a passenger disagrees to follow the rules, how would make him/her follow the rule?
- What are the other languages you speak?
- What is ditching?
- What do you know about jet-lag?
- What is the customer care policy of this air line service?
Customer Service Executive Interview Questions
- What do you mean by customer care service?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- What you understand by the term “Customer Satisfaction”?
- A person had reported that he had had a very bad experience with the company. How will you deal with her/ him?
- What does excellent customer service mean to you?
- Tell me about a customer service policy that you have implemented. How did it work?
- Tell me what you know about a ticketing system.
- What are the top three qualities everyone who works in customer service must have to succeed?
SpiceJet HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Getting into airlines is not an easy task. You have already cleared the technical round of interview and have entered the last round. This is the deciding round where you will be analyzed based on your personal skills. Here are few basically asked hr interview questions which may be helpful in your interview.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the worst thing you did and how many of your friends know that?
- Describe two or three major trends in your profession today.
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What is your availability?
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
SpiceJet Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for experienced candidates will mostly concentrate on the work that they would be allotted. Since they will be having experience with this work, they are suggested to get prepared with each and every concept in detail. Here are few generally asked interview questions for various positions.
Expat Pilot Interview Questions
- What is the max Takeoff weight, Landing weight, and Ramp weight?
- Why working as an airline pilot for our airline instead of another one?
- Explain De-icing/ Anti-icing procedures.
- Describe qualities of a professional pilot in your view.
- What is the SALR in meteorology?
- Pilots are required to take many simultaneous responsibilities during flight. Say something about this?
- Explain Dutch Roll?
- Tell me how would you act when you witness a crew member do something unsafe?
- How would you feel about being a relief pilot?
- How would your former supervisors describe you?
- Are you prepared for unexpected turbulence?
- At what FL does RSVM begin and what are the requirements to operate within?
Aircraft Management Engineer Interview Questions
- What do you mean by an aircraft engineer?
- How many types of emergency landings are there and explain?
- What kind of work is carried out in Line Maintenance?
- Why did you choose a career as an Aircraft Mechanic?
- How well do you know your ATA codes?
- What part of the aircraft do you find the most challenging to inspect and work on?
- Does the knowledge of the mathematics of Science is required to get into maintenance engineering?
- Are thermal protection systems of space crafts commonly composed of one panel or a collection of smaller tiles?
- Would you rather work for a commercial or private airline? Explain your answer.
SpiceJet HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate it would be an easy task for you to clear the hr interview. You must keep in mind that here you are being interviewed for analyzing your abilities in handling the work allotted to you. Here are few hr interview questions which might be useful for you in your interview process.
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What are your ideal company, location, and job?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at SpiceJet. Wishing you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs Regularly.