SAS Programming Jobs in TCS | For B.Pharm, M.Pharm Freshers in Gurgaon | Walkin Drive On 22nd August 2017
SAS Programming Jobs in TCS | For B.Pharm, M.Pharm Freshers in Gurgaon | Walkin Drive On 22nd August 2017. TCS is conducting latest job vacancies for B.Pharm, M.Pharm freshers. Applicants who had completed the mentioned graduation along with excellent communication skills can attend for TCS latest vacancies in Gurgaon on 22nd August 2017.
Here we are providing complete details like a job description, Eligibility Criteria, Mandatory Requirement, walkin dates, and venue. So contenders are advised to check the complete information before going to attend for the TCS Careers. Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible to attend for TCS Recruitment Process. Aspirants should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
You Can Also Check: TCS NextStep Registration Link
Who are going to appear for the TCS Walkin drive can refer TCS Syllabus and TCS Interview Questions. Job seekers have to prepare well for the Interview Process so for the sake of the candidates we are providing the TCS Sample Test Papers on our website All India Jobs. Interested people are suggested to bookmark this page for regular fast updates.
TCS WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS 2017
|Job Role||SAS Programming|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
TCS Job Description
- Role: SAS Programming – Life Science Domain
- TCS Life Sciences Solutions and Services help Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices and Diagnostics companies to accelerate drug discovery, advance clinical trial efficiencies, accentuate manufacturing productivity and amplify sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm – 2016, 2017 pass out Fresher only.
- Job Location: Gurgaon.
TCS Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for building programs to create SAS data sets from the clinical database, external data sources, and other sources while following the clinical study’s protocol or statistical plans.
- Utilize CDISC guidelines to build data sets.
- Develop SAS macros, templates and utilities for data cleaning, transformation, and reporting.
- Identify and edit checks per the data validation plan or data management plan.
- Work in tandem with Biostatistics and Data Management member on various clinical projects.
TCS Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates through Open Universities, Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or the 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
TCS Mandatory Requirements
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
Step 1: Go to link – https://www.careers.tcs.com
Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Entry level hiring’ link.
Step 3: Click Register here and Choose BPS to apply.
Step 4: Go to ‘Register here (For New candidate)’ link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
Step 5: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
Step 6: Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as “Ekta Datta -HR”.
- “TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process. TCS has not authorized any person, agency, partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates.
- If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately”.
Tata Consultancy Services Company Profile
A global IT and business solutions leader, TCS has an employee strength of 3,80,000 + with offices in 46 countries, a footprint on 6 continents and a revenue of $17.58 Billon (2017). TCS is one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
How To Apply For TCS Job Vacancies
TCS walkins for B.Pharm, M.Pharm candidates. TCS is recruiting capable candidates for the SAS Programming – Life Science Domain role. TCS will accept the applicants on 22nd August 2017. So candidates are suggested to utilize this opportunity and enhance a better career.
TCS Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 22nd August 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
TCS Ltd. 3rd Floor, Tower A,
Building No – 6,
Block W, DLF Phase III,
Gurgaon 122002, Haryana.
Contact Person – Lalit
Important Certificates Need To Carry For Interview
- Bring Latest Resume
- All original educational & employment documents
- Please carry your original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License or Aadhar Card).
- Recent Passport photos
TCS is conducting walkin on 22nd August 2017 at above mentioned venue. Qualified and interested aspirants can attend for the walkin directly. We hope the information is helpful for the contenders.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.