Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore. BE, B.Tech pass out candidates can utilize this golden opportunity. Red Hat is offering latest job vacancies in Bangalore for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field along with 1+ year of programming experience on Linux or any UNIX platform.
Job seekers have to start their preparation because there is a vast competition for this designation in Red Hat company. Who are going to appear for the Red Hat must have Great written and verbal communication skills and Demonstrated the ability to quickly learn language and domain skills, curiosity about new technologies and skills. Nowadays getting a job in IT Field is a prestigious thing.
Before going to attend for the Red Hat Recruitment have a glance on Red Hat Placement Papers and Red Hat Model Test Papers. It will help the job hunters during their preparation. To know more updates about Red Hat Recruitment Drive keep on checking All India Jobs for regular fast updates.
RED HAT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Experience||Above 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Red Hat Job summary
Red Hat Gluster Storage Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work with Red Hat’s offerings related to virtualization and container technologies to provide integrated solutions with Red Hat Gluster Storage. You’ll work alongside a team of software developers, product designers, quality assurance engineers across offerings, and the open source community.
Red Hat Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Quality Engineering, Product Management, Documentation, and product build teams and the open source community.
- Write code for new features including unit and integration tests.
- Monitor and help fix issues identified during functional, non-functional, platform, and acceptance testing.
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the upstream community and review patches from other community members.
- Be engaged in related upstream communities.
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration (CI) builds of our offerings.
- Install and configure various offerings to understand integration features to be developed.
Red Hat Required skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn language and domain skills, curiosity about new technologies and skills.
- 1+ year (s) of programming experience on Linux or any UNIX platform.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to programming using Python or C.
- Experience developing web-based user interfaces, including experience working with UI frameworks like ReactJS.
- Exposure to CI frameworks and tools.
Red Hat Company Profile
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide. Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Virtualization (RHV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services. Red Hat creates, maintains, and contributes to many free software projects. It has acquired several proprietary software product code bases through corporate mergers and acquisitions and has released such software under open source licenses.
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Hugh Shelton (Chairman), Jim Whitehurst (CEO)|
|Number of Employees||10,700|
|Headquarters||Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S|
How To Apply For Red Hat Job Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in working with Red Hat can apply for the latest job openings in Bangalore for the position of Associate Software Engineer. Qualified and interested aspirants can check the details and apply for off campus drive through online mode by the below link.
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Carry Latest hard copy of CV
- Original ID Proof
- All Educational Certificates photocopies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.