Rajya Sabha TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Rajya Sabha TV Channel Careers
Rajya Sabha TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Rajya Sabha TV Channel Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Rajya Sabha TV page link or registration link. Rajya Sabha TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. Contenders who are in job search and striving hard to get the job in any of the fields can apply for the job openings in the Rajya Sabha TV. Usually, media requires the candidates who work with full of efforts at their work. To select those aspirants the channel recruitment team will conduct the selection process to recruit the capable aspirants. Many of the candidates are eagerly waiting for the Rajya Sabha TV Recruitment 2017-2018 can apply for the Rajya Sabha TV Jobs 2017-2018.
Rajya Sabha TV Recruitment 2017-2018
Aspirants who are interested in working with the Rajya Sabha TV can grab this chance of job openings for various position in the Rajya Sabha TV Channel. Our advice to the aspirants is to apply for the Rajya Sabha TV as early as possible before the application closed. We have gathered the details from various sources and furnished on this page in a detailed manner. So aspirants can have an eye on this page before going to apply. For more other information visit our website All India Jobs frequently.
Rajya Sabha TV Recruitment 2017-2018 Details
|Company Name||Rajya Sabha TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Rajya Sabha TV Channel
- Secretariat Assistant
- Backend Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Deputy News Editor
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Technical Director
- Stunt Coordinator
- Live Translator
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Female Actor
- Screen Writer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
Rajya Sabha TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Rajya Sabha TV|
|Launched||26th August 2011|
|Owned By||Rajya Sabha|
|Network||Rajya Sabha TV Network|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Broadcast Area||India and International|
|Head Office Address||New Delhi, India|
Rajya Sabha TV Channel Selection Process
Rajya Sabha TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Must also be quick in thinking and executing.
- Needs to be alert at all times and must have good decision-making skills.
- Innovation and creativity are also part of the bargain in this profession.
- Strong command of the language & good public speaking is essential.
- Must have a passion for journalism and must be daring enough to travel to different locations to collect news.
- Should possess associate’s degree in video production and bachelor’s degree in television production or film may be required for some positions.
- Be responsible for recording shots for a variety of film and broadcast purposes.
- Must analyze sets for potential challenges during filming and give instruction to other film crew members concerning set-up, distance, angles, and lighting.
- May also work on location at remote destinations for films, music videos, documentaries, commercials, short films or advertisements for the Web.
- Have a wide knowledge of cinema and Actors.
- Must have an interest in the theatre and stage actors.
- have a basic understanding of how to operate a video camera (framing, focus, etc.).
- Be computer literate and an excellent communicator.
- Should have a good memory and recognize talent.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Complete every task efficiently and quickly.
- pay attention to detail and should be very observant.
- Use common sense and initiative at all times.
- Take and carry out instructions with humility, good grace, and enthusiasm.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, stamina and drive.
- Be reliable and organized.
- Have bookkeeping, accountancy skills, and strong communication skills.
- Know about the processes in film production.
- Be able to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Learn quickly and take the initiative.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Be skilled in accountancy, scheduling, and finance software.
- Understand guild, tax, union and other relevant regulation.
Rajya Sabha TV Office Address
How To Apply For Rajya Sabha TV Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.