Oracle Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Consultant Jobs in Bangalore For Freshers
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Consultant Jobs in Bangalore For Freshers. BE, B.Tech pass out candidates can attend for the Oracle off campus Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who want to get placed in reputed company i.e., Oracle for the position of Associate Consultant can attend for the latest jobs in Bangalore. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Oracle test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
Candidates who are going to appear for Oracle Recruitment drive those candidates must have 0-2 years of previous Associate Consultant or related experience. Graduation is mandatory for these openings in Oracle. Contenders who will perform well in the Off campus drive they will appoint as Associate Consultant in Oracle Company.
If you want to crack the test in Oracle, then candidates have to prepare Oracle Model Papers and Oracle Written Test Papers. By preparing according to the solved previous papers contenders will easily ace the test which is conducted by the Oracle. The final results will be announced by the officials of Oracle. Scroll down to see the more updates about Oracle Careers and book mark this page All India Jobs for current and latest job updates.
ORACLE OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Oracle Job Description and Requirements
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations, data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle Company Profile
In classical antiquity, an oracle was a person or agency considered to provide wise and insightful counsel or prophetic predictions or precognition of the future, inspired by the gods. As such it is a form of divination. The word oracle comes from the Latin verb “to speak” and properly refers to the priest or priestess uttering the prediction. In extended use, Oracle may also refer to the site of the oracle, and to the oracular utterances themselves, called in Greek. Oracles were thought to be portals through which the gods spoke directly to people. In this sense, they were different from seers who interpreted signs sent by the gods through bird signs, animal entrails, and other various methods.
How To Apply For Oracle Job Vacancies
Oracle is conducting off campus recruitment in Bangalore for Graduate freshers for the designation of Associate Consultant. Interested people can check the details and apply for the Oracle recruitment Drive by the following link as soon as possible.
Important Certificates To Carry For Interview
- Carry a copy of updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Size photos.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree).
- ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).
It is the best opportunity to get placed in Oracle company. So applicants can get hurry to fill up the Associate Consultant positions in the reputed company i.e., Oracle.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.