OBC Advocates Admit Card 2017 | Download Oriental Bank of Commerce Hall Ticket @ obcindia.co.in
OBC Advocates Admit Card 2017
OBC Advocates Admit Card 2017: Dear applicants we know that you are in search of OBC Advocates Admit Card. Advocates who have applied for the Oriental Bank of Commerce Advocates posts have to download their admit card from the official website of OBC. Candidates have to note that admit card is an essential document to participate in the written exam conducted. No candidates will be allowed to participate in written exam. The OBC Bank will issue admit cards to those candidates whose applications are complete in all aspects. Candidates can start downloading their admit card once they are available online. To make the OBC Advocate Admit Card download process simple we will update the direct link to download your admit card from our website www.allindiajobs.in. Candidates are advised to go through complete article to get more information about OBC Advocate Admit Card, steps to download, important points, etc.
OBC Advocate Admit Card Details
|Organization Name||Oriental bank of Commerce|
|Examination Mode||Online or Offline Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Advocate|
|Number of the Posts||296|
|Admit Card Release Date||Very Soon|
|Job Location||Rajasthan & Madya Pradesh|
Download OBC Advocate Admit Card 2017
Candidates must download their admit card from the official website of Oriental Bank of Commerce. The OBC Advocate Admit Card specifies various details related to the candidate and the examination. It mentions the name, roll number and registration number of the candidate, address of allotted test center and norms regarding the exam hall. After downloading the OBC Advocate Admit Card candidates have to verify the details printed on it. Candidates should take a print out of OBC Advocate Admit Card along with them to examination hall. No Candidate will be allowed into examination hall without OBC Advocate Admit Card. A print out of downloaded OBC Advocate Admit Card should be produced at the time of examination.
Important Dates For OBC Advocate Exam
|Application Available from||01 August 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26 August 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Very Soon|
|Exam Date||Very Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Very Soon|
OBC Advocate Selection Process
The Oriental Bank of Commerce will include the following steps to recruit Advocates
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Candidates who have qualified in the written test will be short listed based on their performance and vacancies available. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Based on the performance of candidates in written test and personal interview the final list will be prepared by the examination authority.
Important Document For OBC Advocate Exam
Candidates appearing for the exam have to a photo identity proof document along with them to the examination hall. We have provided you the list of documents currently permissible to participate in the examination. Kindly carry any one of them. The id proof must be original and expired.
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar issued by unique Identification Authority of India
- Indian Passport
- Laminated Driving License
- Photo Credit Card
- Election Commission ID card
- Certificate of address having Photo issued by MP/MLA/Group-A Gazetted Officer in letter head
- Certificate of photo identity issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. Of Posts Govt. of India
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Photo Identity Card of Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or State Govt. Public Sector Undertaking only
- Bar Council of India ID Card
Information On OBC Advocate Admit Card
OBC Advocate Admit Card consists of essential details regarding candidates and exam. Below we have listed the information printed on OBC Advocate Admit Card check it.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father or Guardian Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the exam
- Exam Date & Time
- Name and address of exam center
- Duration of Exam
- Instructions to candidates
Steps To Download OBC Advocate Admit Card 2017
Candidates make get confused to download their admit card. For the sake of candidates we have provided the step by step process to download your admit card easily from the official website.
- Go to the official website www.obcindia.co.in
- In home page search for OBC Advocate Admit Card download link
- Click on the notification Download OBC Advocate Admit Card
- Enter your details such as application number, date of birth in the fields provided
- Press submit button
- Download the OBC Advocate Admit Card
- Take a print out of OBC Advocate Admit Card
Download OBC Advocate Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.