NI Systems Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | Freshers Jobs in Bangalore
NI Systems Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | Freshers Jobs in Bangalore. Are you looking for latest job openings in Bangalore. In this article, we are furnishing the great news for those aspirants who want to get settled in Application Engineer position. NI Systems is hiring Graduate freshers for this role. Qualified and eligible job aspirants can apply for these openings through online mode as early as possible. So contenders have to prepare hard to face the competition. Scroll down to see the latest updates regarding NI Systems Careers 2017.
NI SYSTEMS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||NI Systems Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 9,75,000 Per Annum|
|Event Date||20th August 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||18th August 2017|
Here are the urgent vacancies for the fresher’s candidates. Aspirants who are having Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering can attend for the latest Recruitment in Bangalore on event date. Contenders who have the ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment will be given preference in the selection process. We suggest the job seekers check the practice papers which are provided in this article.
NI Systems Practice Papers and NI Systems Syllabus will get the clear idea how to perform well in the Recruitment Process. Candidates have to prepare hard to get placed in this company. This article is made by the All India Jobs team to help the contenders by providing the various jobs details through out India. To know fresh and factful updates keep on visiting Freshers Jobs for accurate and current information.
NI Systems Eligibility Criteria
- 2016, 2017 batch BE, B.Tech (EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches).
- The excellent Academic score in graduation.
- Good pH score.
NI Systems Job Description
- National Instruments is looking for confident and self-driven engineers to join our talented team of Application Engineers.
NI Systems Candidate Skillsets
- Strong foundational knowledge of Electronics Engineering.
- Comfortable with travel within a given territory.
- Passionate about engineering and technology.
- If you answered “Yes” to all the above questions, then this role is for you.
- Good Communication Skills.
NI Systems Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct seminars and attend trade shows
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
NI Systems Mandatory Requirements
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects.
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong technical skills.
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering.
Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal skills are a valuable characteristic for this role, both for building relationships with clients and effectively communicating with other members of the sales team.
Problem solving skills: Ability to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns, and then recommend solutions, possibly including customizing a product.
Technological skills: Demonstrate extensive knowledge of NI’s products in order to explain their advantages and answer questions.
NI Systems Company Profile
National Instruments Corporation, or NI, is an American multinational company with the international operation. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, it is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control, and machine vision. In 2012, the company sold products to more than 35,000 companies with revenues of $1.12 billion USD.
How To Apply For NI Systems Job Vacancies
Interested contenders can attend for the NI Systems job openings which are going to be held in Bangalore location on 20th August 2017. If you have any doubts regarding NI Systems Off Campus Recruitment 2017 must check the official notification to clear further doubts.
Important Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Updated Resume hard copies
- Please bring educational certificates
- Carry ID Proof
- 1 Recent Passport Sized Photographs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.