NDTV Jobs 2017-2018 | NDTV Channel Careers
NDTV India Jobs 2017-2018 | NDTV Channel Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided NDTV India page link or registration link. NDTV India Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. The NDTV had dispatched the openings for various vacancies in the channel. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the NDTV Jobs 2017-2018 through the registration link provided below. If any of the candidates are not satisfied with this job openings can go and check other Television Jobs on our website.
NDTV Recruitment 2017-2018
Both Freshers and as well as Experienced aspirants who want to work with the reputed and fast growing channel can go through this article to get the details about the NDTV Recruitment 2017-2018. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. Candidate from various locations can apply with the link which we have given below. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the selection process. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular job updates.
NDTV Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Company Name||NDTV IndiaTV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in NDTV
- Backend Developer
- Senior Software engineer
- Deputy News Editor
- Graphics Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Dubbing Assistant
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Camera Operator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stage Manager
- Foley Artist
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Broadcast Engineer
- Video Controller
- Production Designer
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Sound Engineer
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Casting Director
- Female Actor
NDTV Company Profile
|Company Name||NDTV India TV|
|Network||NDTV India TV Network|
|Broadcast Area||India and International|
|Sister Channels||NDTV 24×7
NDTV Good Times
|Head Office Address||New Delhi, India|
NDTV Selection Process
NDTV India Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should possess Bachelor’s degree related to computer science.
- Have excellent development experience, preferably with skills in multiple programming languages.
- Understand server technologies and how best to use web services to solve problems.
- Work with other members of the creative team to ensure brand consistency.
- Create mock-ups and prototypes.
- Have a solid understanding of HTML5 and other web systems.
- Be capable of working within and leading a team.
- Must be highly numerate and commercially aware
- Should have a keen interest in trends in media research, technological developments and how these translate into new opportunities for clients.
- Be knowledgeable about their client’s business and market, and how media strategy contributes to success.
- Have strong management abilities, knowing when to delegate a task and who to.
- Be focused on the personal and professional development of their team.
- Should be an authoritative team-leader and motivator.
- Be an approachable team player, troubleshoot and plan ahead.
- Have exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator and should have tact and diplomacy skills.
- Routinely deal with the problem or even crisis situations.
- Have an eye for the best in contemporary art and design.
- Must be aware of the latest production techniques, tools, and materials.
- Be fascinated by people, advertising, and brands.
- Able to apply creative thinking to business problems.
- Have great communication skills that allow you to “sell” in an inspirational way.
- Be a team player who can operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Remain tenacious and resilient throughout the frustrations of an iterative process.
- Imaginative and full of ideas
- Able to distinguish between a central, core idea and the execution possibilities it gives rise to
- Should be able to write clear, accurate and persuasive copy that can engage different audiences
- Be fascinated by people, advertising, and brands
- Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Have great communication skills that allow you to sell ideas in an inspirational way
- Be a team player, who can operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have tenacity and resilience through the frustrations of an iterative process.
NDTV IndiaTV Office Address
How To Apply For NDTV Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.