Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Consultant Jobs For BE, B.Tech Fresher in Hyderabad
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Consultant Jobs For BE, B.Tech Fresher in Hyderabad. Microsoft is conducting off campus drive in Hyderabad Location for Graduate freshers for the role of Associate Consultant. Aspirants must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience. Microsoft will prefer only Higher relevant education. Candidates should have the ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
Microsoft has clearly mentioned that who are having the requirements only those candidates are eligible to attend for the Microsoft Recruitment. Aspirants who are going to appear for the Microsoft off campus Drive have to refer Microsoft Interview Questions and Microsoft Test Pattern. By practicing these papers candidates can get an idea how to perform and how to score good marks in the Microsoft Written test.
Having an MCSD, MCSE, MCAD certification is a plus advantage for contenders during the selection process. One more important thing for the aspirants is while going to attend for the interview must carry mandatory documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding Microsoft Careers and Other Microsoft Placement Papers, candidates are suggested bookmark this page www.allindiajobs.in for more accurate information.
MICROSOFT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
Microsoft Job Description
- Candidates must have an understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills designing and developing technology in the area(s) of specialization to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have experience developing software for the Microsoft platform using programming languages and development platforms including C# or any modern programming language and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good at Core Testing Concepts.
- Participates in the delivery of complex solution as a technical individual contributor or as a team member under coaching, the guidance of senior team members.
- Responsible for self-development according to the professional development plan.
- Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in the area(s) of specialization.
- Ability to read, interpret and/or develop Technical specifications, diagrams, and database schema.
- Validate code on customer’s system and educate customer’s team on applying the code.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Work with Leads to map solution and technical information to customer’s context.
- Sound knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF / Silverlight and Scripting languages would be preferred.
- Work with Leads on areas of the local prototype, or proof of concept, to test solution.
- API Testing, Web Service Testing, SDK Testing experience.
- Experience in Test Strategy Definition, Test Planning, Test Design Concepts.
- Expertise in Test Automation tools & frame works.
- Knowledge in Non-Functional Testing Concepts & Tools.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Microsoft Educational Qualification Details
- Highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, and deployment of complex solutions.
- Higher relevant education preferred.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions.
- Having a MCSD, MCSE, MCAD certification is a plus.
Microsoft Company Profile
Microsoft Corporation (abbreviated as MS) is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2016, it is the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies. The word “Microsoft” is a portmanteau of “microcomputer” and “software”.
How To Apply For Microsoft Jobs
Aspirants who had completed BE, B.Tech can attend for the Microsoft Recruitment 2017 which is going to held in Hyderabad. Interested and Qualified candidates can apply for this off campus drive through the following link. If you have any doubts can contact us through email.
Important Certificates Need To Carry For Interview
- All original educational documents.
- Bring Latest Resume.
- Recent Passport photos.
- Must bring original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License etc..,).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.