Microland Interview Questions
Microland Interview Questions [Technical & HR]: Here is a good news for job seekers. Microland is hiring for various positions. Microland is an Indian IT Infrastructure company which deals with remote infrastructure management and hybrid IT infrastructure management. Here we are providing you the details like interview process and interview questions.
Check Here For Microland Recruitment
Microland Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Microland is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Microland Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Microland is now offering various job opportunities for fresher. Here is a chance for you guys to showcase your skills and build up a bright career. Here we are providing you with the basically asked technical questions. Go through these questions which are useful for you in your interview.
Operating Systems Interview Questions
- Explain the main purpose of an operating system?
- What is Kernel?
- What is a deadlock?
- What are the different operating systems?
- What are the necessary conditions for deadlock?
- What is Throughput, Turnaround time, waiting time and Response time?
- What is a virtual memory?
- What is context switching?
- Differentiate logical from physical address space.
- What is the best page size when designing an operating system?
- What is pre-emptive and non-pre-emptive scheduling?
- What is process synchronization?
- What is RR scheduling algorithm?
- What is a zombie process? When do they occur?
- What is thrashing?
Network Security Interview Questions
- What is the difference between a threat, vulnerability, and a risk?
- What are the basic types of network attacks?
- What’s the difference between Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption?
- What is subnet mask?
- What is the importance of implementing a fault tolerance system?
- What is the primary function of a firewall?
- Why does active FTP not work with network firewalls?
- What is the CIA triangle?
- What could you do to prevent a man-in-the-middle attack?
- How does an encryption help security of a network?
- How Do You Prevent DDoS Attack?
- What is the Three-way handshake? How can it be used to create a DOS attack? What is subnet mask?
- What’s the difference between encoding, encryption, and hashing?
Microland HR Interview Questions For Freshers
The Hr interview is the last and deciding round of the interview. Being a bit focused and confident is all that is needed to clear this round of interview. Here are some frequently asked interview questions in an Hr round. Get a bit prepared and attend the interview so that you can clear the interview.
Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the worst thing you did and how many of your friends know that?
- Describe two or three major trends in your profession today.
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What is your availability?
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s your most important achievement as a student?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
Microland Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
One of the best career opportunities is awaiting you here. The technical interview may be easy for you because you have practical knowledge in that domain. It is also typical for the same reason because you also be posed critical questions. Microland is hiring experienced candidates for various positions. Here we are providing you with some of the basic interview questions
Network Engineer Interview Questions
- What is a router?
- What is the use of routing?
- What is meant by stuck in active?
- What are proxy servers and how do they protect computer networks?
- What is router reflector and why it is required?
- What tools do you typically use to isolate and troubleshoot network issues?
- Can you define various types of Sockets and where we can find it?
- How do set up a VTP domain?
- What things should be considered when designing an enterprise network?
- What is the difference between QoS in layer 2 and layer 3?
- How do you explain technical details to a non-technical audience? Do you prefer to write a manual or give a presentation?
- What is the difference between an OPPF neighbor and an adjacent neighbor?
Desktop Engineer Interview Questions
- What do you think are the responsibilities of the desktop engineer?
- When solving a problem do you prefer to work with the end user or your peers?
- How to configure an IP based printer?
- Give the examples of NOS and SOS.
- What is the blue screen of death?
- What is DHCP? What are scopes and super scopes?
- What are serial and parallel ports?
- What do you to fix the problem — Windows cannot currently check for updates.
- What is default gateway? What happens if we don’t have the default gateway?
- What are FAT and NTFS?
- What is APIPA IP address?
Microland HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As you are an experienced candidate you will be having an idea about what this round is meant for. Yes, exactly this round is included in an interview process in order to check whether a person can handle his job perfectly or not. Here are few interview questions which might help you in your interview process.
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What do you do to keep your selves updated in your work field?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What is your work style?
Hope you have gathered all the information required for attending the interview. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day ahead. For more updated career opportunities do visit our website All India Jobs regularly.