Marketing Executive Jobs For Freshers in Calpion | Walkin Drive On 11th August 2017
Marketing Executive Jobs For Freshers in Calpion | Walkin Drive On 11th August 2017. Calpion is conducting walkin drive for graduate freshers. Calpion has strictly mentioned that BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA candidates are not eligible for this job. Applicants can attend for Calpion latest job openings in Bangalore along with the mandatory documents.
CALPION WALKIN DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Calpion Software Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
Calpion Software Technologies Job Description
- Position: Marketing Executive
- Qualification: Any Graduate, Diploma
- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Candidates are not eligible for this job.
Calpion Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Perform Marketing and lead generation activities.
- Creation of prospect lists with all contact details for specific industry segments.
- Email campaigns targeting specific customer segments.
- Identify prospective organizations and individuals.
- Maintenance and regular updates to the prospect DB.
- Identify industry specific events and conferences and align customer outreach campaigns with them.
- Updating the CRM system.
- Excellent Communication Skills is a must
- Create and run social media marketing campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Understand Calpions market segments.
- Research and identify new sources for creating prospect lists.
- Identify and monitor market/industry trends.
Calpion Software Technologies Company Profile
How To Apply For Calpion Job Vacancies
Calpion Software Technologies Walkin Details
- Carry 2 copies of updated Resume.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Educational Certificates Xerox copies.
- 1 valid government ID proof (Election Card, PAN Card).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.