Lok Sabha TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Lok Sabha TV Channel Careers
Lok Sabha TV Jobs 2017-2018 | Lok Sabha TV Channel Careers. Apply online for the vacancies through the below provided Lok Sabha TV page link or registration link. Lok Sabha TV Job Openings For Anchors, News Readers, Actors, Production Manager, Assistant Directors, Editors, Camera Assistants, Copy Editor, Reporters and many other vacancies. The candidates who are seeking for a job in the Television Industry can have a look at the job openings present on this page. In the following section of this page, we are providing the Lok Sabha TV Jobs 2017-2018 in a detailed manner. The jobs are for the candidates who had completed their education such as freshers and also experienced candidates can apply for the jobs. In the below of this page, aspirants can use the link to apply for the various jobs. This is the good opportunity for candidates who are looking for the job in the creative field.
Lok Sabha TV Recruitment 2017-2018
In the below of this page, we have furnished the eligibility details for every particular post. So contenders can check the eligibility and if they are suitable enough for the job can apply for the various vacancies. For more accurate information about the Lok Sabha TV Recruitment 2017-2018 check this post completely we have given in an understandable manner or visit the official website. The official will select the candidates based on the performance in the selection process not by the racial discrimination.
Lok Sabha TV Vacancy Details
|Company Name||Lok Sabha TV|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Experienced|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multiple Vacancies|
|Type of Industry||Entertainment/ Television|
|Salary Offered||Best In Market|
Latest Job Openings in Lok Sabha TV Channel
- Backend Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Deputy News Editor
- Foley Artist
- Graphics Coordinator
- Video Controller
- Camera Operator
- Dubbing Assistant
- Technical Director
- Live Translator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Location Manager
- Set Designer
- Stage Manager
- Special Effects Coordinator
- Male Actor
- Television Producer
- Video Controller
- Production Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Make-up Artist
- Broadcast Engineer
- Casting Director
- Production Designer
- Duet Operator
- Bookings Co-ordinator
- ADR Editor
- Sound Engineer
- Stunt Coordinator
- Screen Writer
- Audio Assistant(A2)
- Vision Mixer
- Title Designer
- Boom Operator
- Floor Manager
- Female Actor
Lok Sabha TV Company Profile
|Company Name||Lok Sabha TV|
|Owned By||Lok Sabha|
|Network||Lok Sabha TV Network|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Broadcast Area||India and International|
|Sister Channels||Rajya Sabha TV|
|Head Office Address||New Delhi, India|
Lok Sabha TV Selection Process
Lok Sabha TV Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Various Job Roles
- Should have a background in journalism or mass communications.
- Must have a passion towards the career and must be responsible.
- Be confident and have a pleasing personality.
- Must have dynamism, knowledge, command over pronunciation and communication.
- Comfort before camera is also a must for this field.
- Have a good aptitude for technology.
- Should have a thorough understanding the film post production process.
- Be familiar with computer editing equipment and software.
- Able to react quickly and precisely.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work for long hours on repetitive tasks.
- Understand radio and satellite transmission systems, how they operate and how to troubleshoot them in the field.
- Be comfortable in monitoring both sound and vision, ensuring that everything recorded is perfect for transmission.
- Have a location awareness that allows you to adapt your plans and practices when in new locations, sometimes around the world.
- Have great communication skills.
- Carry yourself in a professional manner.
- Must be able to prepare yourself for any possible problem.
- Know how to operate the camera expertly.
- Should have good working knowledge of all camera systems, lenses, support equipment and accessories.
- Provide creative input and have artistic ability.
- Have a good sense of visual composition, perspective and movement.
- Be diplomatic and sensitive when working with artists and crew.
- Communicate effectively and combine creativity with technical skills.
- Have excellent knowledge of filmmaking process.
- Should have a good understanding of the business side of film making.
- Be aware of current markets and trends.
- Be highly organised.
- Think strategically and be a good negotiator.
- Should be good at motivating people.
- Understand the relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
Lok Sabha TV Office Address
How To Apply For Lok Sabha TV Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.