JSSC IRB Police Constable Admit Card 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||India Reserve Battalion Police Constable Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||2810 vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||3rd, 10th, and 17th December 2017|
|Application Last Date||4th September 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available Now|
|You can also check|
Recently, Jharkhand Staff Selection Recruitment is out with the IRB Police Constable vacancies. Contenders who want to build their career with JSSC had applied for the latest Jharkhand SSC Job Openings before the last date. Candidates who are willing to do the job in the State Government Sector had applied for the jobs by checking the eligibility criteria. To know the details about education qualification, age limit etc aspirants can visit our website or the official website. Already many of the eligible candidates have submitted their application forms and started preparation because the examination dates are fast approaching that is on 3rd, 10th, and 17th December 2017. To help the candidates in their preparation we are providing the detailed syllabus on our website. In the continuous section of this page, aspirants can get the complete details about the JSSC IRB Police Constable Admit Card 2017.
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
JSSC IRB Police Constable Exam Pattern
Jharkhand SSC India Reserve Battalion Police Constable Selection Process
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
Steps To Download JSSC IRB Police Constable Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection i.e; www.jssc.in.
- On the home page search for the JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Click on it.
- Find out the JSSC IRB Police Constable Admit Card 2017 link and click on it.
- Here a page will appear on the screen.
- Give all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Give a click on the Submit Button.
- Now JSSC IRB Police Constable Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out or save it for future use.