ISRO ICRB Driver Previous Year Question Papers
|You can also check|
ISRO ICRB Driver Previous Year Question Papers Details
|Name of Organization||ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB)|
|Post Names||Light Vehicle Driver-A (LVD-A), Heavy Vehicle Driver-A (HVD-A), Staff Car Driver-A (SCD-A) Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Date Of Written Exam||26th November 2017|
|Type Of Job||Central Government Job|
|Application Start Date||8th August 2017|
|Application End Date||28th August 2017|
ISRO ICRB Light Vehicle Driver-A, Heavy Vehicle Driver-A And Staff Car Driver-A Model Papers
ISRO ICRB Driver Exam Pattern
- The written test consists of four parts that are Part ‘A’ (50 marks) – Questions based on Motor Vehicles Act, 1939 and amendments to the Act from time to time.
- Part ‘B’(15 marks) English; Part ‘C’(15 Marks) – Arithmetic and Part ‘D’(20 marks)-General Knowledge.
- Those who secure minimum 50% marks in Part ‘A’ and minimum 50% marks amongst Part ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ combined will be considered for short-listing for ‘Skill Tes (Driving Test)’. Skill Test will be a purely go-no-go basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered for selection.
- The Skill Test shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale with minimum 60% for qualification.
- The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the written test.
- From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test, subject to the number of vacancies notified.
ISRO ICRB Driver Selection Process
Download ISRO ICRB Driver Sample Papers
- To Download ISRO ICRB Driver English Model Papers: Click Here
- To Download ISRO ICRB Driver General Knowledge Previous Papers: Click Here