INTEL OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Job Role||Graduate Intern Technical|
Intel Job Description
- The candidate will comprehend some of the state-of-the art research in object recognition and activity recognition.
- The candidate will systematically evaluate some of the available implementations of the best-in-class algorithms.
- The work involves creating training data-sets for the different types of interesting objects, activities in for a particular ambiance, training a machine learning based classifier using this data and applying the algorithm to the test data.
- Finally, the candidate will profile the computer vision algorithm for CPU and memory bandwidth and identify the potential areas of optimization.
- To make the real-world data amenable for computer processing the work may also involve some tasks like image and video pre-processing.
Intel Qualification Details
- A Master’s, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Theoretical Computer Science.
- Working knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB, Good C programming skills, Good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing.
- A minimum CGPA of 8.5 on 10 averaged over all UG courses taken so far.
Intel Company Profile
How To Apply For Intel Latest Jobs
- Must Carry Recent Passport photocopies
- Bring Latest Resume
- Original Government Identity proof
- Educational Documents xerox copies