InMobi Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
InMobi Interview Questions [Technical+HR]
You can also check: InMobi Recruitment
InMobi Interview Rounds
- Online or Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Round(Telephonic/Personal Interview)
InMobi Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Computer Architecture Interview Questions
- What are the performance issues of pipe lining?
- What is the importance of pipe lining in computer architecture?
- What are the various pipeline hazards?
- What are structural hazards in reference to pipelines?
- What are data hazards in reference to pipelines?
- How can data hazards be classified?
- What are stalls in reference to pipeline hazards?
- How can hazards be controlled?
- What are branch prediction schemes?
- What are Exceptions?
- What are the different types of exceptions?
- What are user maskable exceptions?
- What is parallelism in reference to computer architecture?
- What are the two different levels of parallelism?
- What is instruction level parallelism?
- What is dynamic scheduling?
- How is I/O performance measured?
- What are cross cutting issues faced in ILP?
- What are the limits of instruction level parallelism?
- What do you understand by thread level parallelism?
- What are the common issues faced in parallelism with multiple processors?
- What is the significance of storage systems in reference to computer architecture?
- What is a fault in computer architecture terms?
Signal & Systems Interview Questions
- What is the difference between analog modulation and digital modulation?
- Define continuous-time signal.
- What is modulation and why it is required?
- Which property is exhibited by the auto-correlation function of a complex valued signal?
- Define Signal.
- Explain Amplitude Modulation and Frequency Modulation and where do we use AM and FM?
- Define system.
- When do the conditional density functions get converted into the marginal density functions?
- What are the major classifications of the signal?
- What would happen if the two events are statistically independent?
- State Properties of Convolution.
- What are the applications of correlation?
- What does the set comprising all possible outcomes of an experiment known as?
- Where does the maximum value of an auto-correlation function of a power signal occur?
- What does the spectral density function of any signal specify?
- Which result is generated/ obtained by the addition of a step to a ramp function?
- Where is the ROC defined or specified for the signals containing causal as well as anti-causal terms?
- What is the nature of Fourier representation of a discrete & a periodic signal?
- What is the number of samples present in an impulse response called as?
- What is the possible range of frequency spectrum for discrete time Fourier series (DTFS)?
- What does the signaling rate in the digital communication system imply?
InMobi HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Are you willing to travel?
- Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- What is your dream job?
- How did you hear about this position?
- What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the job?
- Discuss your resume.
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
- Why do you want to work with us/in our company?
- How long do you expect to stay/work with us?
- Explain how would you be an asset to this organization?
- Your interest lies in which other activities?
- Which is the toughest decision that you have ever made?
- Have you considered the option of starting your own business?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Discuss your educational background.
InMobi Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Account Strategist Interview Questions
- What is balance sheet?
- Why did you select accounting as your profession?
- Can you name any other accounting application?
- Do you have any professional experience in this field?
- Do you have any idea about Service Tax or Excise?
- Which accounting application you prefer most and why?
- How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- What is the abbreviation for the accounting terms debit and credit?
- Have you ever heard about TDS, what it is?
- Define Executive accounting?
- Do you think there is any difference between inactive and dormant accounts?
- What is a tally accounting?
- How can you define departmental accounting?
- By saying, perpetual or periodic inventory system; what do we mean?
- In accounting, VAT abbreviates what?
- How can you explain the basic accounting equation?
- What is a CPA?
- What is project implementation?
- What do you think is bank reconciliation statement?
- What do we mean by purchase return in accounting?
- Define company’s payable cycle?
- Define bills receivable?
- How much statistics knowledge is necessary or required in accounting?
- Define Partitioning in accounting?
- Differentiate between provision and reserve?
- List out the Stages of Double Entry System?
- Define fair value accounting?
- Mention the types of accounts involved in double entry book-keeping?
- Under the accrual basis of accounting, when revenues are reported in the accounting period?
- Entries to revenues accounts such as Service Revenues are usually?
- Explain what is an over accrual?
- Mention where do generally accruals appear on the balance sheet?
- What is the equation for Acid-Test Ratio in accounting?
- Mention what are things will not be included in bank reconciliation statement?
Senior Web Developer Interview Questions
- what are the key responsibilities of a Web Developer?
- Explain what is CORS? How does it work?
- What are data- attributes good for?
- what is long polling?
- What is the difference between “Web development” and “Web design”.
- How XHTML is different from HTML?
- How do you optimize a website’s assets?Explain what is an ETag and how does it work?
- What web browser do you use?
- what is the difference between cookies and local storage?
- How can you refer to CSS file in the web page?
- What’s the difference between standards mode and quirks mode?
- In HTML mention the difference between <div> and <frame>?
- What is the difference between HTML elements and tags?List out the new APIs provided by HTML 5 standard?
- What is an image map?List out few ways you can reduce page load time?
- What is graceful degradation?
- What is a marquee?List out the advantage of HTTP/2 as compared with HTTP 1.1?
- Have you used or implemented mobile specific layouts/CSS?
- What are the possible ways to apply CSS styles to a web page?
- Are you familiar with designing a single page app?
- What is the difference between inline and block elements?
- What methods do you use to make SEO-friendly web pages?
- How would you decrease page load times?
- What are grid systems and why do we use them in web pages?
- What’s a fun project that you’ve worked on recently?
- What area of expertise would you like to master?
- How would you use persistent storage on browsers? What options would you use?
- Explain what pseudo-classes are and their usage.
- What are two common ways in which you can reduce the load time of a web application?
Content Curator Interview Questions
- what content writing projects have you handled in past?
- What content marketing blogs do you read?
- How does Google rank content?
- Describe a situation in which you were given feedback on a content piece?
- What are some good ways to get other people to link to your content?
- What process do you use when proofreading?
- What do you enjoy about writing?
- How do you decide which content topics to focus on and what format that content should take?
- What makes content “successful”?
- How did you determine the style, tone, and voice for a recent piece of content you wrote?
- How do to decide what to content creation?
- Have you created content that entertained or educated your readers? Describe it.
- What steps do you take when you actually create your content?
- After you have published your content, how do you promote it?
- Has your content been critiqued in the past? How so?
- How do you know if your content has performed well or not?
- How do you decide what content to create?
- After you have published your content, how do you promote it?
- How do you decide what topics to focus on and what format to use?
- How do you know if your content has performed well?
InMobi HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- What gets you up in the morning?
- What would your direct reports say about you?
- What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?
- If I called your boss right now and asked him what is an area that you could improve on, what would he say?
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- What was the last book you’ve read for fun?
- What are your co-worker pet peeves?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favorite website?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- What are some of your leadership experiences?
- How would you fire someone?
- What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?
- Would you work 40+ hours a week?
- What questions haven’t I asked you?
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What questions do you have for me?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.