IL & FS Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
IL & FS Interview Questions
You can also check: IL&FS Recruitment
IL & FS Interview Rounds
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
IL & FS Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
C++ Interview Questions
- History of C++?
- What is the difference between C++ and Java?
- What do you mean by implicit conversion?
- What do you mean by static methods?
- How many ways are there to initialize an int with a constant?
- What is the difference between class and structure?
- What is C++?
- Differences between C and C++?
- What are the basic concepts of object oriented programming?
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is the difference between an object and a class?
- Define OOPs?
- What is public, protected, and private?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What do you mean by inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- How variable declaration in c++ differs that in c?
- What are the c++ tokens?
- What do you mean by reference variable in c++?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- What are the defining traits of an object-oriented language?
- What is polymorphism?
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What is the difference between a NULL pointer and a void pointer?
- Define object based programming language?
- What is an incomplete type?
- What do you mean by Stack unwinding?
- What is a container class? What are the types of container classes?
- Name some pure object oriented languages?
- Name the operators that cannot be overloaded?
- Define object oriented language?
Power systems Interview Questions
- Define Power Factor?
- What is tariff?
- What is meant by synchronous condenser?
- How can we reduce the effect of corona?
- What is meant by Sag?
- What is corona?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of nuclear power plant?
- What do you mean by a zone of protection?
- What are internal and external faults?
- What do you mean by reach and reach the point of the relay?
- Why does the adjacent zone of protection overlap?
- How do you select the pickup value of a relay?
- How to set the operating time of the relay?
- Explain the operating principle of DTOC and IDMT relays?
- When are the Directional relays used?
- What is the difference between fuse and breaker?
IL & FS HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- How would your co-workers/classmates/friends describe you?
- How do you establish working relationships with new people?
- Give an example of a time when you had to make a quick decision on the job?
- What is the biggest problem you have faced on projects so far and how did you solve it? What made the problem difficult to resolve?
- What was the result? Would you do anything differently now?
- Give me an example of a time when you noticed a small problem before it turned into a major one. Did you take the initiative to correct it? What kind of
- the preventive measure did you undertake?
- Tell me about a situation when you made a mistake at work. What happened exactly and how did you deal with it? What steps did you take to improve the situation?
- Give me a recent example of a stressful situation on the job. What happened? How did you handle it?
- List 5 words that best Describe your strengths?
- What are two of your weaknesses?
- What would you want to achieve in your first year on the job?
- What are you most proud of?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- How long would you stay with us?
IL & FS Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Oracle Developer Interview Questions
- What is Oracle HTTP server?
- What is Oracle Streams?
- What are the three types of files that make up an Oracle database?
- What is the Oracle Enterprise manager?
- Name three Oracle Utilities?
- What is the difference between PGA and SGA?
- What is a logical backup?
- What is a log group?
- What are the data types allowed in a table?
- What is the difference between database and instance?
- What are the types of privileges?
- What is Global Resource Directory (GRD)?
- What is forms server?
- Which servers are hosted from the application tier?
- What is Streams?
- What background process refreshes materialized views?
- What is the Recovery Manager used for?
- What is the difference between system and object privileges?
- Name the four types of segments?
- What is a view?
- What is Oracle table?
- What is a dedicated server process?
- What Oracle object is used for reading consistency?
- What is RAC Cluster?
- What is a checkpoint?
- What is Logical Change Record?
- What is the difference between Oracle Streams and Change Data Capture?
- What is a Tablespace?
- What are the components of Oracle Applications technology layer?
- What is stream replication?
- What are the components of an Oracle instance?
- What are the main components of an Oracle8 Server?
Sterling Integrator Consultant Interview Questions
- What are the Advantages of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator?
- Sterling B2B Integrator 5.2 System Requirements ?
- What is PGP?
- How does PGP work?
- What are the uses of PGP?
- What’s New in Sterling B2B Integrator?
- Explain About Split Function?
- Sterling B2B Integrator for Financial Services Overview?
- Explain About Update Standard Rule?
- Sterling B2B Integrator for Financial Services Supported Standards and Protocols?
- GPM Terminology?
- what is meant by Web Extensions? How do you use it in SI?
- Explain About Promote Function?
- Where To Use Temporary Records And Fields?
- What Is Adapter?
- When To Use Temporary Records And Fields?
- Explain The Execution Of A Map In Si Map Editor?
- How Does Encryption Works?
- What Is The Risk For Using As2?
- What Is Primary Document?
- Explain About Document Extraction Service ?
- What Is Correlation?
- Explain About Translation Service?
- What Is XPath?
- What is EDIINT?
- How Does AS2 Work?
- What are the benefits of Using AS2?
- What is Required to Exchange Data Using AS2?
- What is the Risk for Using AS2?
- How does Encryption works?
SEO Expert Interview Questions
- What is SEO and introduce its types?
- What are the SEO tools do you use?
- What do you mean by Backlink?
- What are out bound Links?
- How many characters limit in the Title tag?
- What is Google Sandbox?
- Tell me something about Black Hat SEO?
- Name few Black Hat SEO techniques?
- What is the difference between PR (page rank) and SERP (Search engine result page)?
- Why the Title Tag in the website is valuable?
- Can you tell me something about Googlebot?
- What is Cross linking and what are the function of Cross linking?
- What is the main purpose of using the keyword in SEO?
- Can you mention the functions of body content relevance?
- What are Spiders, Robots, and Crawlers and what are their functions?
- What does it mean if nothing appears on doing a search on the domain?
- What is keyword stemming?
- Name some SEO blogs that you frequently read?
- What do you mean by Cloaking?
- How many types of Meta Tags are there in SEO and what are their characters limits?
- What is considered as more significant, creating content or building backlinks?
- Can you mention the difference between SEO and SEM?
- What do you know about LSI?
- How will you cross-check whether your SEO campaign is working or not?
- What is the meaning of competitive analysis?
- What is PPC?
- What is 301 redirect?
- What are Webmaster tools?
- What is keyword density and what is the formula for knowing keyword density?
- What is robots.txt?
IL & FS HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What individual has had the greatest influence on you?
- What are your career goals?
- Why should I hire you?
- How has your experience prepared you for your career?
- Describe the ideal job.
- What’s your availability?
- Who’s your mentor?
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
- How do you handle the pressure?
- What is the name of our CEO?
- What are your career goals?
- What gets you up in the morning?
- What would your direct reports say about you?
- What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?
- Tell me about your education. How has it prepared you for this career?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are the goals you have set for you in life?
- Tell me a time when you had to handle something drastic, but no one was around, how did you do it?
- Are you okay working without a break if the company needs it?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Why are you leaving (or did you leave) this position?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.