IIFT Admit Card 2017 – 18 | Download Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Hall Ticket @ iift.edu
IIFT Admit Card 2017
IIFT Admit Card 2017: Aspirants in search of IIFT Admit Card are at right place to download their admit card. Candidates seeking admission for MBA (International Business) general management Programme should participate in the admission test conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. Candidates must download their IIFT Admit card and take a print out it. A copy of IIFA Admit Card should be produced at the time of examination. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will not send any hard copy of IIFT Admit Card. The IIFT Admit Card carries essential information like instructions to be followed by candidates at the exam hall. Candidates registered sucessfully for the examination can download the IIFT Admit Card through the website. Here we update the direct link to download the IIFT Admit Card. Candidates are advised to stay tuned to our website www.allindiajobs.in to get the latest information about IIFT Admit Card.
The IIFT Admit Card can be downloaded from IIFT website from 15th November 2017. With a print out of the Admit Card, the candidates should reach the venue of the Exam Center on 3rd December 2017 by 9.00 a.m. with one of the valid id proof document. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the IIFT Admit Card. The IIFT Admit Card for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the IIFT on its official website. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the exam without carrying a valid photo Id card and IIFA Admit Card. IIFT Admit Card comprises of various exam related details. Candidates are advised to keep the IIFT Admit Card safe till the admission process is completed. Go through the complete article to get more information about IIFT Admit Card 2017.
IIFT Admit Card 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Also Know As||IIFT|
|Examination Mode||Online or Offline Written Exam|
|Courses||MBA (International Business)|
|Admit Card Release Date||15 November 2017|
|Exam Date||03 December 2017|
IIFT Exam Patter
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 minutes. It generally consists of questions covering
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary and Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
IIFT Selection Procedure
The admission process will be on the basis of
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Writing Skills Assessment
Based on marks obtained in Written Test, candidates will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview to be held in January/February 2018
Centers For Examination
The written test will be held on Sunday, 03 December 2017 between 10.00am to 12.00 noon at selected test centers in the following cities
Students who opt for Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Guwahati, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam as centres for written test need that those centers will not be available for Writing Skills Assessment, GD and Interview. Those candidates have to select any other test center listed by IIFT.
Important Documents For IIFT Admit Card 2017 – 18
Candidates should reach the venue of the Exam Centre with one of the following documents. Without IIFT Admit Card and valid id proof document candidates are not allowed into the examination hall. The Id proof must be original and not expired.
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar issued by unique Identification Authority of India
- Indian Passport
- Laminated Driving License
- Photo Credit Card
- Election Commission ID card
- Certificate of address having Photo issued by MP/MLA/Group-A Gazetted Officer in letter head
- Certificate of photo identity issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. Of Posts Govt. of India
- Current passbook of Post Office or any scheduled Bank, having Photo
- Photo Identity Card of Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking or State Govt. Public Sector Undertaking only
- Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. recognize Educational Institutions (for students only)
Steps To Download IIFT Admit Card 2017
Candidates can go through the step by step process discussed below to download their IIFT Admit Card easily without any confusion.
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade www.iift.edu
- In the Home Page, you will find a link labeled as IIFT Admit Card
- Click on the link to get the IIFT MBA Hall Ticket
- Enter your particulars such as Application number and Name
- After entering the details press submit button
- Finally, download the IIFT Admit Card 2017
- You should also take print out for the future use
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.