IGEFI SOFTWARE INDIA WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||IGEFI Software India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BMS, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT – Software, Software Services|
IGEFI Job Description
- We are conducting walkins for MBA (Finance) Freshers.
- Position Title: Trainee.
- Experience Level: 0 – 1years.
- Work Location: Bangalore.
IGEFI Roles & Responsibilities
- Thoroughly understand the new product features being implemented in the project and be able to devise test strategy for the product areas involved.
- Actively participate and contribute in the team meetings.
- Develop and Enhance Test Designs and Test Cases for new product features as part of the development processes used internally.
- Create user guide, online help and recording sessions on new features in the release.
- End to End test execution for new product features with complete test coverage.
- Review the test cases.
- Test the product using real world scenarios.
- Communicates Completion of work, Suggest alternative solutions to the problems proactively to reporting manager, Review and analyze the issues reported by the new members and ensure process compliance in the project.
- Provide training and support to Clients in UAT stage including interaction with clients, travel to client locations for training and support.
IGEFI Eligibility Criteria
- Full time B.Com, BBM, BBA (Finance) along with PGDM, MBA Finance with very good accounting & finance knowledge.
- 60% & above should be mandatory throughout Academics without any backlogs and gap.
- Excellent communication Skills.
IGEFI Software India Company Profile
IGEFI Software India Selection Process
- Written Test (Aptitude & Verbal)
- Face to Face Discussion
- HOD Level
- HR Discussion
How To Apply For IGEFI Job Vacancies
IGEFI Walkin Details
- Please bring educational certificates
- Carry ID Proof
- Updated Resume hard copies
- 1 Recent Passport Sized Photographs.