Hindustan Motors Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Hindustan Motors Interview Questions
Here is a great opportunity for job seekers from Hindustan Motors. Hindustan Motors is automobile manufacturing industry. It is head quartered at Kolkata, India. Hindustan Motors tied up with various automobile companies for manufacturing of cars, tractors, trucks, etc., In this article, we are providing you the basically asked technical and hr interview questions.
Check Here for Hindustan Motors Recruitment
Hindustan Motors Interview Rounds
The technical interview at Hindustan motors has a very pattern. Candidates appeared for interview are first analyzed on the basis of their written exam and then face-to-face interviews are continued for the selected candidates. The interview procedure is as follows
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Hindustan Motors Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
A very great opportunity is waiting here for freshers. Being a fresher it would be a great achievement for you to work in this company. In this company, you have various domains to work for. Here we are providing you with the basically asked questions in the interview. Generally, the technical interview for a fresher would be based on their highest degree of education.
Machine Design Interview Questions
- Distinguish between brittle fracture and ductile fracture.
- Define endurance limit.
- What are the different types of fits?
- What is heat treatment and why is it done?
- What Are The Different Types Of Loads That Can Act On Machine Components?
- What is an S-N Curve?
- What is a cotter joint?
- Describe briefly the different cold drawing processes.
- Give some methods of reducing stress concentration.
- List out the factors involved in arriving at a factor of safety?
- How computers help in designing?
Auto-CAD Interview Questions
- What is Autocad?
- Which command is used to scale a paper space viewport to half the drawn size?
- How you can create a user interface in Autocad?
- How many entity colors does AutoCAD support?
- What is the use of SETVAR command?
- Give me the names of some commands and their short cuts.
- What is the difference between associated hatching and non-associated hatching?
- What is the use of UCS command?
- What is .ctb file?
- What is the procedure to remove empty layers?
- What are grips?
- Why Autocad WS is more popular among the users?
- What are the steps involved in copying a closed drawing?
- What is the use of variant in Autocad?
- How do you set up the default drawing directory?
Hindustan Motors HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Here is your deciding round in your interview process. There is no prescribed question format for this round. Also, no particular answer is defined for any question. The only thing that helps you out here is the way you manage to answer the questions the interviewer will ask you. Here are some interview questions which may be helpful to you in your interview.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the worst thing you did and how many of your friends know that?
- Would you describe yourself as organized?
- What can you bring to this organization?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Are you a self-motivator?
- Do you consider yourself a risk taker or do you like to play it safe?
Hindustan Motors Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
You being experienced candidates know how typical it is to handle a job on ships. But of course, it is interesting. Getting into senior positions in these kinds of domains is a very great thing and also a difficult one. Here is something we can help you with. The following are some of the interview questions for various positions.
Electrical Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between MCB & MCCB, Where it can be used?
- How can an equal potential zone be carried out in conductors?
- What is the difference between a single pole and a double pole circuit breaker?
- What is a differential amplifier? Also, explain CMRR.
- Why Negative Feedback is preferred in the Control System?
- What is material required planning?
- How can you relate power engineering with electrical engineering?
- What is the effect of hysteresis loss in transformer/machines?
- What quality checks did you use to test your projects?
- What is the difference between neutral circuit and core balance circuit protection?
- What type of electrical engineering projects have you supervised or engineered?
Automobile Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the difference between BS2 and BS3 engine?
- What are MPFI and TPFC systems?
- Why the color of a vehicle tire is always black in color?
- What is engine efficiency? What is the engine efficiency range in two stroke engine?
- How the hydrostatic propulsion systems work in a tractor?
- Explain the reason why big tires are used in the rear of vehicles.
- What is the significance of governor in automobiles?
- What is king pin offset?
- What happens if gasoline is used in diesel systems?
- What is the cause of vapor locking in the brake system?
- What is back compression?
- What is DTSI? Why it is used in bikes?
- What are the troubles in inaccurate gauge reading?
Hindustan Motors HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Not only for fresher candidates but also for experienced candidates the HR interview plays a prominent role in the recruitment process. Mostly, this round includes some practical situations and how will you handle them. This could be easy for you because you might have already faced some of them. Here are some such questions which may be useful to you in your interview.
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- Would like to be relocated frequently?
- What is your biggest professional disappointment?
- At the end of the day on what basis you conclude whether you worked committedly or not.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Tell me about your dream job.
- Do you want to ask us something about the company?
Hope you have gathered all the information required for attending the interview. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day ahead. For more updated career opportunities do visit our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.