GoAir Airlines Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
GoAir Airlines Interview Questions
GoAir Airlines Interview Questions: Hello everyone, have you ever dreamed of working with Airlines. It is very interesting to work in airlines because daily you will be seeing a new set of passengers and also you can acquire different experiences. If you are interested in such kind of exciting work, here is an opportunity for you. GoAir Airlines is now hiring fresher and experienced candidates for various positions. Check below for interview process and interview questions. In this article, we are providing most frequently asked GoAir Airlines Technical and HR Interview Questions.
You can also check GoAir Airlines Recruitment
GoAir Airlines Interview Rounds
The interview process is quite common for GoAir Airlines. But, there is a prescribed dress code to attend the interview. Kindly check out the official website for details regarding the dress code. Here, is the interview process for the applicants. The interview includes 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
GoAir Airlines Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical interview for a fresher will be in general pattern. You will be mostly interviewed on your higher educational qualification. Also, you will be tested whether you have the basic required knowledge for the post you are being interviewed for. The following are some of the technical interview questions
Aeronautical Engineering Interview Questions
- What are the objectives of aero dynamics?
- What are the major areas of aviation?
- What is the required condition for the given two flows to be dynamically similar?
- What are the speed types of flows used in identifying Mach number?
- What are the operations performed by B-Category technicians?
- What is the major factor in Aircraft Engineering? Why?
- Explain about each property used in mechanics.
- How do a VFD work?
- What is Damping Factor? How much damping can be expected from a Wire Rope Isolator?
- What type of bearing is used in bell helicopters?
- Describe the design of the thermal protection system of a space craft?
GoAir Airlines HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The job in GoAir Airlines would be a very interesting and good opportunity for fresher. The candidates who are attending for this interview have to keep in mind that they are going to deal mostly with people but not with soft wares. So the HR round plays a major role than the technical round. Maintaining nice interaction and communication with the recruiter adds a lot to you. Here are few frequently asked HR interview questions collected for you.
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- You have a very good percentage. Why didn’t opt for further studies?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- Your educational career is not from this domain. But, why are you opting this as your career opportunity?
- What would you do if I reject you and say the reason is that you are over qualified?
- What if you lose the medical round or interview for your pilot position?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- How do you deal with criticism?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Tell me about your dream job.
GoAir Airlines Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for Experienced candidates will be quite different. This is so because you are work will be in a lively environment. It is most likely to be an HR interview. The interviewer tests you about your work experience and your knowledge of an airplane and the frequently used technical language
Pilot Interview Questions
- Why working as an airline pilot for our airline instead of another one?
- Describe qualities of a professional pilot in your view.
- Pilots are required to take many simultaneous responsibilities during flight. Say something about this?
- What is the highest temperature the space shuttle under surface experiences during its mission?
- What do you mean by V1, V2?
- What was your motto behind becoming a pilot?
- Have you ever failed a check-ride or required additional training?
- Would you not mind flying fatigue? What are the counter measures to avoid in flight fatigue?
- Are you prepared for unexpected turbulence?
- How would you feel about being a relief pilot?
- How would your former supervisors describe you?
- When can one deviate from any flight rules and regulations?
Cabin Crew Interview Questions
- What kinds of skills do you possess to be a cabin crew member?
- You had to handle an unruly customer. How would you deal with the situation?
- What are the major leading air line services at present?
- Why it is important to get the passengers switch off the mobile phones and laptops during land off? What could be the consequences?
- If a passenger disagrees to follow the rules, how would make him/her follow the rule?
- What is the customer care policy of this air line service?
- You are pointed out by a passenger about your service. how will you tackle the situation?
- It is an emergency. All the passengers are getting worried. How will you control the situation?
GoAir Airlines HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Not only for fresher candidates but also for experienced candidates the HR interview plays a prominent role in the recruitment process of airlines. This is because we have passengers from various parts of the world. The way you behave with the passenger adds a lot to the particular Airlines. So we advise you to handle this round thought fully and practically. All you need is very good communication skills and an energetic face.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- How would you handle if your coworker is not co-operating with you?
- What are the expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What are your ideal company, location, and job?
Get prepared with all the above-mentioned tips and once have a mock interview with your fellow beings to make the interview much better. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day ahead. For more updated career opportunities do visit our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.