Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions
Check Here for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruitment
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Interview Rounds
The interview process at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals will be preceded in 4 rounds. They are mainly meant to assess your know whether you possess the basic knowledge to handle the job and also how will you handle the critical situations. The following is the interview process.
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Biochemistry Interview Questions
- Which element in 1A group is lighter than water?
- Name the elements for which Cryolite and Pelspar are the ores.
- How the production of RNA called? What is the enzyme that catalyzes the process?
- What is the primary structure of a protein? Explain its importance.
- What is a free radical addition reaction? Explain with an example.
- Define electrophilic addition reaction.
- Which compounds do not exhibit space isomerism and what is the reason?
- What is the difference between DNA and RNA with regarding biological functions?
- What is a Thermite mixture?
- What is the process of DNA duplication called and what helps that process?
Physiology Interview Questions
- What is meant by Plant Physiology?
- Explain the importance of ascent of sap?
- What is the order of C-H bond length in C2H6 and C2H4 and C2H2?
- What are the drugs that cause blood brain barrier?
- How do you define the term Free Radicals?
- Draw the structure of Abscisic Acid?
- How do you say that a drug is bioequivalent with the other?
- How will you calculate the concentration of drugs in human plasma?
- How do cytokines occur?
- What is the bond angle? What is the bond angle in F-Xe-F?
- What are restriction maps? How are they useful?
Cology Interview Questions
- Explain how the dose for children is being estimated on the basis of preclinical data.
- Which hypnotic drug is responsible to cause cumulative and residual effects?
- What are the effects of hypnotic drugs?
- What is the sympathomimetic used in the case of cardiac arrest?
- What is the effect of beta3-receptor stimulation?
- What are the effects of Epinephrine?
- Explain indirect acting adrenoreceptor blocking drug.
- What is the metabolite of spironolactone?
- What are the characteristics of phentolamine?
- Which barbiturate is an ultra-short-acting-drug?
- Which benzodiazepines are used for hypnosis?
- Which immunoglobin level will increase when an individual is exposed to a parasite?
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
As a fresher, this might be your first interview you are going to face. Here are some questions which you will have to answer in order to clear your interview. A small suggestion for all you guys is that each and every question posed to you by the interviewer is only to know about decision-making skills and how you will handle the situations. The following are few questions that will surely help you in your interview process.
- If you are given an opportunity would become a doctor?
- What made you choose this as a career?
- Where did you get your clinical experience?
- You have a very good percentage. Why didn’t opt for further studies?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- How did you learn about us?
- Would you describe yourself as organized?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
This might be a bit typical task for you because you are an experienced candidate and so for that reason, you will be asked few typical questions based on the position you are getting recruited for. Here are some frequently asked questions for various positions in a pharmaceutical company.
Nursing Interview Questions
- What do you actually know about nursing?
- Justify yourself as a nurse.
- How do you motivate patients?
- What do you find most difficult about being a nurse?
- How would you handle a patient who complains about everything?
- What motivates you to be a nurse?
- How will deal with typical patients and/or their families?
- What kind of nursing experience do you have?
- Why do you want to work with our hospital?
- Can you describe a time when you had to intervene for a patient, what you did, and why? What was the outcome?
- What do you do to keep current with medical findings and practices?
Lab Technician Interview Questions
- Explain what is GLP?
- What are the common errors done by a technician while handling pipette?
- What is your knowledge of standard laboratory SOPs?
- What are different sterilization methods used in the laboratory?
- What are the different techniques for placing samples in the microscope?
- How long are you working as a technician?
- Tell me about your hands on experience using electronic test equipment.
- Apart from technical work, what other duties you performed in a laboratory setting?
- You’re unsure how to use the hematology analyzers, who do you ask for help?
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As of now, you are in the last round of interview, we can say that the job is almost in your hands. Since you are an experienced candidate you already know what this round is for and how to handle it. Dealing this round with cool and ease adds a lot for you. Go through the following questions for reference.
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What are your ideal company, location, and job?
- What Qualities do you look for in your boss?
- Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of?
- Can you describe an environment or scenario where you would not thrive instantly?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- Describe a difficult decision you’ve made and the process you went through to reach that decision.
Hope this will be helpful for you in your interview process. Wishing you all the best for your interview. Have a great future ahead. For latest job updates please do keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.