Genpact Walkin Drive in Kolkata | Hiring 2 – 7 Year Experience | 4th November 2017
Also Check: Interview Questions
GENPACT WALKIN DRIVE DETAILS
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||INR 1,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A. Performance Linked Incentives + Annual Bonus + Cab Facility|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
The company is looking for the dynamic, and talented candidates. There is a huge competition for the jobs in this BPO field so contenders who want to work with the Genpact have to qualify the rounds of the selection process conducting by the Genpact. One more important thing is while going to attend for the drive aspirants have to bring Original ID Proof issued by the government. Sometimes security people will not be allowed into the company without showing proper ID.
To get qualify in the Genpact interview process the aspirants are advised to check the Genpact Test Papers and Genpact Placement Papers to crack the interview. If any of the candidates secure good marks in the selection process those contenders will be selected for the Accounts Executive, Accountant role in the company. The details like a job description, Walkin dates and venue etc are provided in the following section in a detailed manner. To know more details about Genpact Careers keep on visiting All India Jobs for fast and current updates.
Genpact Job Description
- Genpact Kolkata Hiring for Accounting Profile.
- Qualification: B.Com (Mandatory).
- (CA/ ICWA/ CS/ CPA/ CFA / LLB /CMA pursuing or completed candidates are not eligible).
- Experience: 0 to 8 years.
- Work Location: Kolkata.
- Shift: 24*7 (candidate must be flexible with night shift).
General Accounting Description
- Should have prior experience in General Accounting process.
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Expert hands on experience in Excel (Data validation, looks ups & pivot table) is a must.
- Working knowledge of MS access desirable.
- Closing cycle knowledge in sequential order (for -candidates from BPO Industry).
- Knowledge on Amortization of pre payments.
- Thorough understanding on Inter-company transactions (inter-company transactions/dispute resolution etc, group company settlements).
- Knowledge of Accrual preparation/validation.
- Knowledge of Foreign exchange transactions (should be able to explain spot/average rates & Multi currency transactions)
- Reconciliation of Balance sheet items (Fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities etc).
Genpact Qualification and Required Skills
- Graduate Fresher (BE) with 0-8 years of experience.
- Experience in the communication skills would be a preferred.
- Open to work in 24/7 work environment.
- Prior experience in client handling.
- Good communication, Customer Handling, Analytical skills and self-driven with a positive attitude.
- Should have basic MS excel skills, Presentation, and data analysis.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Access.
Genpact Company Profile
How To Apply For Genpact Job Vacancies
Genpact Wakin Details
GN 37/1, Sector V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata, West Bengal- 700091.
Bus Stop: Webel More.
- CV (Write “HR Debalina” on the top of your CV).
- 1 original ID proof (PAN card, Voter ID card etc.).
- 1 pass port size photograph.
- All Educational Certificates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.