Fortis Healthcare Interview Questions | Nurse, Doctor, Medical Superintendent
Fortis Healthcare Interview Questions
In this article, we have provided Fortis Healthcare Interview Questions for various job roles like Nurses, Doctors, Medical Superintendent and Marketing Executives. Are you a fresher graduate from the medical domain in the search of a job? Here is a golden opportunity for you at Fortis Healthcare. Fortis Healthcare is now hiring fresher and experienced candidates for various positions to share its work platform. Here are the interview questions that are useful to you to clear the interview at Fortis Healthcare.
Check Here For Fortis Healthcare Recruitment
Fortis Healthcare Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Fortis Healthcare is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Fortis Healthcare Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This would probably be the first interview for you. As a fresher, you might not have an idea about the interview and its process. The technical interview is the first round where you will be assessed regarding your knowledge about the position you need to work for. Here are few interview questions that will be helpful for you in your interview.
Micro Biology Interview Questions
- What is the difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells?
- What is polychrome methylene blue?
- Who introduced acid fast staining?
- Why bacteria require staining before microscopic examination?
- Which are the bacteria or bacterial component that can’t be stained by gram stain?
- What is the use of pure cultures?
- How to interpret a smear?
- Differentiate antiviral chemotherapy in comparison to bacterial chemotherapy?
- What is meant by cold sterilization?
- What are the characteristics of a bacterial capsule?
- What are the active ingredients of commercial mouth washes?
- What is the most common sterilization technique used in laboratories?
- Explain the technique?
Nursing Interview Questions
- What do you actually know about nursing?
- Justify yourself as a nurse.
- How do you motivate patients?
- What do you find most difficult about being a nurse?
- How would you handle a patient who complains about everything?
- What motivates you to be a nurse?
- How will deal with typical patients and/or their families?
- What kind of nursing experience do you have?
- Why do you want to work with our hospital?
- Can you describe a time when you had to intervene for a patient, what you did, and why? What was the outcome?
- What do you do to keep current with medical findings and practices?
Fortis Healthcare HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the last round of your interview. Clearing this round is very easy because you will be asked very general questions. But the way you to choose to answer the questions is most important. Being logical and answering each and every question precisely will help you a lot to clear this round easily. Here are few frequently asked hr interview questions that will be useful in the interview at Fortis Healthcare.
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Why haven’t you get a job yet?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekend?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
Fortis Healthcare Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As an experienced you will be having a little pressure in clearing this round. It is because you will need to explain everything in detail and answer every question posed to you. The more you grow in your career the more will be the responsibilities on you. Here are few technical questions to help you out in your interview.
Medical Superintendent Interview Questions
- What are your responsibilities to meet the hospital needs?
- Describe the anatomy of human body.
- What is your professional experience as a doctor?
- What made you choose this field instead of the corporate field?
- What do you know about the basic healthcare goals of our hospital?
- Is the expanding role of nurses a benefit or danger to the medical profession?
- What are your way of handling emergencies and the workload?
- When was the last time you were head of a medical team?
- Share a method you have used which has helped you maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads.
Marketing Executive Interview Questions
- What marketing platforms are you familiar with?
- Tell us about a marketing project in which you had to coordinate and manage a diverse team of people.
- How is the marketing manager’s role related to product development?
- What is the difference between marketing and selling?
- Have you ever conducted staff training or done presentations?
- We are launching a new product in [X] months. What offline marketing activities would you pursue to boost the product’s success?
- Tell me about a marketing project that you brought in on time and under budget.
- One of your employees has just accidentally posted a personal tweet to the company’s account. How will you handle her?
- Have you used performance appraisal methods? Which is the most effective and why?
- What factors do you consider the most important when attempting to influence consumer behavior?
Fortis Healthcare HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr round is the last round of interview process. Here you will be asked questions regarding your past career (job), your achievements and some others. Here are few hr interview questions that will be helpful for you to attend the interview.
- What is your salary history?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- What would you do if your team does not perform as expected?
- Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
- I see, there’s some gap in your work history. Why?
- May I contact your past employer for a reference?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What is your philosophy towards work?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Can you tell us something about your previous boss?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Fortis Healthcare. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.