Executive Customer Service Jobs in Max Life | Hiring 0-3 Years Experience | Walkin Drive On 21st to 23rd August 2017
Executive Customer Service Jobs in Max Life | Hiring 0-3 Years Experience | Walkin Drive On 21st to 23rd August 2017. Max Life is conducting latest walkins in Gurgaon for Graduate freshers for the role of Executive Customer Service. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to attend for the Max Life Careers 2017. Fresher with good communication skills can appear for the interview on walkin dates.
Max Life is hiring for graduate freshers and having Experience of managing operations and customer service preferably in Banking, Telecom or Financial service companies. Candidates who are going to appear for Max Life walkin recruitment those candidates must have Knowledge of Life Insurance products. Max Life has strictly specified that late comers will not be entertained. The company will give INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. Up to 15% annual performance bonus apart from CTC to the selected candidates.
Before going to attend for the Max Life Recruitment have a glance on these Max Life Model Papers and Max Life Test Papers. We hope it will useful for the contenders during their preparation. Candidates need to do more practice to get selected in the reputed company Max Life. For more updates regarding Max Life Recruitment keep on visiting All India Jobs for latest current updates.
MAX LIFE INSURANCE WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Max Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. Up to 15% annual performance bonus apart from CTC|
Max Life Job Description
We at Max Life Insurance are conducting Walkin Interview for the Executive Customer Service profile in Gurgaon location.
Max Life Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for Operations of Service Help Desk which includes management of queries and service requests (SR) from the agent advisors, Gos and the customers.
- Resolve Agent Advisor & Customer queries, SR within the defined Service Level Agreements.
- Coordinating between MLIC and Genpact on various strategic changes.
- Ensure training of Customer Service Executives for products, process & procedures.
- Liaise with other support units in Home Office (such as Operations, Products, Actuaries, Finance, Admin, IT) to ensure that all local queries are resolved.
- Passing on feedback to the users at the backend and ensure timely training.
- Ensure follow up with customers, Agents to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to documented processes, procedures and controls.
- Publish MIS and Dashboards.
- Ensure end to end closure on escalations.
- Ensure achieving targets on high aging cases.
- Ensure no customer request beaches the TAT.
Max Life Qualification and Experience Details
- Should be a graduate, preferably with a professional qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience of which at least two years in customer service, operations.
- Knowledge of Life Insurance products preferred.
Max Life Knowledge and Required Skills
- The experience of managing operations and customer service preferably in Banking, Telecom or Financial service companies.
- Strong Analytical & Decision Making Ability.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Customer Focus.
Max Life Insurance Company Profile
Max Life Insurance, the leading non-bank promoted private life insurer, is a joint venture between Max Financial Services Ltd. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd. Max Financial Services Ltd. is part of the Max Group, which is a leading Indian multi business corporation, while Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance is a member of MS&AD Insurance Group, which is amongst the leading insurers in the world. Max Life Insurance offers comprehensive long term savings, protection, and retirement solutions through its high quality agency distribution and multi channel distribution partners. A financially stable company with a strong track record over the last 17 years, Max Life Insurance offers superior investment expertise. Max Life Insurance has the vision ‘To be the most admired life insurance company by securing the financial future of our customers’.
How To Apply For Max Life Insurance Jobs
Max Life Insurance is conducting walkin recruitment for graduates. Aspirants who are interested in working with Max Life Insurance for the designation of Executive Customer Service must utilize this excellent opportunity and enhance a better career. Candidates are suggested to check the details and attend for Max Life Insurance Walkin in Gurgaon on 21st to 23rd August 2017.
Max Life Insurance Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 21st to 23rd August 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Ground Floor Operations Centre. 90-A
Udhyog Vihar, Sector – 18
Gurgaon – 122015.
Nearest Metro Station: M.G. Road
Recruiter Name: Noorin Khan
Basic Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- All Educational Certificates
- Bring hard copy of latest updated Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies
- Any Valid Government ID Proof
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.