MAX LIFE INSURANCE WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Max Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. Up to 15% annual performance bonus apart from CTC|
Max Life Job Description
Max Life Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for Operations of Service Help Desk which includes management of queries and service requests (SR) from the agent advisors, Gos and the customers.
- Resolve Agent Advisor & Customer queries, SR within the defined Service Level Agreements.
- Coordinating between MLIC and Genpact on various strategic changes.
- Ensure training of Customer Service Executives for products, process & procedures.
- Liaise with other support units in Home Office (such as Operations, Products, Actuaries, Finance, Admin, IT) to ensure that all local queries are resolved.
- Passing on feedback to the users at the backend and ensure timely training.
- Ensure follow up with customers, Agents to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to documented processes, procedures and controls.
- Publish MIS and Dashboards.
- Ensure end to end closure on escalations.
- Ensure achieving targets on high aging cases.
- Ensure no customer request beaches the TAT.
Max Life Qualification and Experience Details
- Should be a graduate, preferably with a professional qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience of which at least two years in customer service, operations.
- Knowledge of Life Insurance products preferred.
Max Life Knowledge and Required Skills
- The experience of managing operations and customer service preferably in Banking, Telecom or Financial service companies.
- Strong Analytical & Decision Making Ability.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Customer Focus.
Max Life Insurance Company Profile
How To Apply For Max Life Insurance Jobs
Max Life Insurance Walkin Details
- All Educational Certificates
- Bring hard copy of latest updated Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies
- Any Valid Government ID Proof