Eaton Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Pune For BE, B.Tech. Eaton is conducting Off Campus recruitment in Pune for BE, B.Tech fresher and experienced candidates. Who had completed Bachelor in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Software, Mechatronics engineering with relevant real-time software development experience is preferred. And having 1-3 years experience with using C, C++ for Embedded Systems experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest development tools is highly desirable.
EATON OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Eaton Job Description
- The primary responsibility of this role is development and enhancement of the control for the vehicle transmissions and other VG products.
- Design, develop & maintain software for VG projects, transmission control –XEV platform.
- Test and validate the software modules in Bench & HiLs environment.
- Collaborate with global team to understand, document and clarify the technical requirements.
- Design & develop Core software modules in C, C++.
- Synergies and leverages engineering capabilities across groups.
- Integrate, debug and calibrate the software modules on the target vehicle.
- Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; APEX, Employee Survey, EBEA, and DFSS.
- Support the establishment of MiLS, HiLS framework required for development.
Eaton Education Qualification Details
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills Experience working in International teams is highly recommended.
- Bachelor in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Software, Mechatronics engineering with relevant real-time software development experience.
- Experience collaborating with local, global suppliers for Hardware, Software procurement, building test lab setups etc.
- 1-3 years experience with using C, C++ for Embedded Systems experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest development tools is highly desirable.
Eaton Candidate Profile
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills.
- Knowledge of requirement management tools DOORS and configuration management tools viz. ClearCase.
- Hands on experience in C, C++, and V & V Tools.
Eaton Company Profile
How To Apply For Eaton Job Vacancies
- Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photocopies
- Bring Valid ID Proof
- Educational Certificates Xerox Copies