The important news for the candidates who had applied for the DSSSB PGT TGT Vacancies. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, New Delhi officials had released the DSSSB PGT TGT Admit Card 2017 on 18th October 2017. So the applied candidates have to download the admit card from the official website from 18th October to 27th October 2017. As the organization officials have decided to conduct the exam on 29th October 2017. So prepare well for the exam. DSSSB PGT TGT Admit Card 2017 is available here. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, New Delhi had issued the admit card for the candidates on 18th October 2017. Then the aspirants who had applied for the DSSSB PGT TGT Recruitment 2017 can get the DSSSB PGT TGT Hall Ticket from the official website delhi.gov.in. In this article, we are providing the complete details about Hall Ticket in a detailed manner. So candidates have to read this article with focus and can come to an idea about the details like dates of availability of admit card, exam dates etc. The officials of the organization are planning to conduct the DSSSB PGT TGT Exam on 29th October 2017. So to the exam candidates need to carry admit card.
DSSSB PGT TGT Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, New Delhi|
|Name of the Vacancies||PGT TGT Teacher vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1504 vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||29th October 2017|
|Application Last Date||15th September 2017|
|Status||Available From 18th October 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|You Can Also Check|
Candidates of New Delhi who are willing to shine their career in the teaching field can apply for the DSSSB Jobs. This time the organization has come out with a large number of openings around 1504 vacancies for PGT and TGT Teachers positions. Aspirants who are interested had applied for the disclosed vacancies. Receiving the application forms from the candidates were started. Candidates can apply on or before the last date i.e; 15th September 2017. As the application process was completed the candidates have to start their preparation for the exam by making the proper plan using Syllabus available on our website. We have given in a detailed manner contenders can easily know every sub topic of the subject.
delhi.gov.in | DSSSB New Delhi Teacher Call Letter
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Exam Pattern for DSSSB PGT TGT Exam
- The DSSSB Exam consists of two schemes that are One Tier and Two Tier.
- DSSSB will conduct the Tier exams for the post codes as specified in the official notification.
- The questions are designed to check the ability of the candidate.
- The One Tier Exam consists of Questions from the various subject like General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, and Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension.
- Two Tier Exam consists of questions from the subjects same as the One tier exam. But the questions will be in slightly in the higher level than one tier exam.
- In two tier exam, the general awareness consists of questions from additional topics like history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- Exam Timings and Total Marks will be different from post to post. To get the clear idea about the post wise details candidates can go through the official notification.
- The exam is an Objective Type Exam means consists of multiple choice questions.
DSSSB PGT TGT Selection Process
Steps To Download DSSSB PGT TGT Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, New Delhi i.e; delhi.gov.in.
- On the home page search for the “Recruitment” Tab.
- Click on it.
- Here find out the DSSSB Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Now a page will display on the screen.
- Search for the DSSSB PGT TGT Admit Card 2017 link and click it.
- Here a page will display on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The DSSSB PGT TGT Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen with the complete details.
- Finally, take a print out of it by clicking on the “Print” option on the top right corner.
- Save it for future use.