Dimension Data Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Level 1 Engineer Jobs | Bangalore
Dimension Data Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Level 1 Engineer Jobs | Bangalore. Dimension Data is conducting off campus drive for BE, B.Tech freshers. Applicants who had completed graduation can apply for Dimension Data latest job openings in Bangalore through online mode by the following link. Contenders must have Strong written and oral English communication skills along with the ability to work at a fast pace to grab this job.
DIMENSION DATA OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Dimension Data|
|Job Role||Level 1 Engineer|
Dimension Data Job Description
- The L1 – engineering team must be staffed 24x7x365 in 3 daily shifts.
- The L1 engineering technician will be primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of incidents and service requests that are received through ServiceNow (ITSM).
- L1 engineering resources will be measured on their ability to provide an effortless support experience for our clients when they raise incidents, service requests and questions.
- L1 engineering will be a key point of contact between regional and client support resources and the rest of the ITaaS Toronto delivery organization.
Dimension Data Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate status of service tickets in writing (through Service Now) and on the phone to clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Resolve client incidents leveraging troubleshooting skills and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Receive inbound phone calls from the GSC (or client as required).
- Receive inbound incident and service request tickets from the GSC (or client as required) via ServiceNow (ITSM).
- Prevent inappropriate escalations from escalating in the resolver team’s queues.
- Adhere to all Dimension Data policies and operational procedures.
- Classify and dispatch incoming calls and tickets ServiceNow (ITSM) according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to escalation resources.
- Escalate unremediated or unacknowledged incidents through appropriate escalation queues to ensure that client impact is minimal.
- Prior system administration or support experience on Microsoft technologies.
- Transfer current situation status and all relevant information to the following shift to ensure minimal client service impact.
- Review current situation status and relevant information from the previous shift and accept accountability for client service impacts during the operating shift.
- Resolve client service requests using Cloud Control (where applicable).
- Education and Training and Experience.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience working in a technical environment.
Certifications in some of the following
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
- Microsoft Solution Associate (MCSA).
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA).
Dimension Data Personal Attributes and Required Skills
- Client focussed.
- An inquisitive mind and a can‐do spirit.
- Diligent and detail oriented.
- Analytical approach to Problem Solving.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Solid team player.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
Dimension Data Company Profile
How To Apply For Dimension Data Job Openings
Important Documents Need To Bring For Interview
- Carry 2 copies of updated Resume.
- Educational Certificates Xerox copies.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 valid government ID proof (Election Card, PAN Card).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.